Universal Love Merry Xmas to Everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas to all Hawk fans here on Big Footy. Being a patient man I asked for my pressie to be delivered on the last Saturday in September. Hopefully Santa can do a duet with the fat lady of We're a Happy Team at Hawthorn.

Happy, healthy, safe and prosperous 2012 to all Hawks.

373201_285572731486911_414824891_n.jpg

Merry Xmas all of you :heart:

:thumbsu:.... A MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL YOURS AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY....:thumbsu:
Hawks 2012 .... :heart:
Looking Fwd to many a trip to the Londen with you all in the new yr .( and the odd road trip ;) )

Clark: Hey, Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on its way in from New York City.
Eddie: [after a pause] You serious, Clark? :D

Merry Christmas everyone.

To all the parents out there, I hope you had as much fun as I did, blowtorching Barbie and Spiderman out of their cardboard tombs this morning:p
Those things are trapped in their boxes with more force than being tackled by 5 Puopolos.

One thing is for certain, we will all be receiving a lot of 2012 Premiership Merchandise from friends and family for Christmas next year:thumbsu:

Above all else, stay safe everyone.

GO HAWKS

I bought the 2nd one of those - they look amazing. GREAT gift!

I was given a matchworn burgoyne jumper, framed by object framers (the guys that do the superstars and legends stuff).

Looks awesome. I'll post a pic later.

What other hawthorn goodies did everyone get? The father in law bagged a heap of different hawk shirts/hats/golden years books, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Merry Xmas to Everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back