silkykanga

All Australian
Oct 3, 2003
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Storm, Man Utd
I know it's not footy related but i love his music and im sure many of you do aswell. Just reported he's in a coma after having a massive Heart Attack.

Just sold out his 50th Concert in London aswell poor bugger! Lets hope he pulls through was hoping he would come to Australia!!

Most likely he wont tour now.

I know it's not footy related but i love his music and im sure many of you do aswell. Just reported he's in a coma after having a massive Heart Attack.

Just sold out his 50th Concert in London aswell poor bugger! Lets hope he pulls through was hoping he would come to Australia!!

Michael Jackson's upcoming London dates have been cancelled. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11).

Poor Form:thumbsdown::mad:.

R.I.P Jacko.

Sleeping with children is poor form.

The real story is Farrah Fawcett went to heaven and she was given 1 wish. So she wished that all kids were safe .... So they killed Michael Jackson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Jackson's upcoming London dates have been cancelled. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11).
BS, a bit of respect please mate.

Michael has influenced so many people to become chart toppers, acts like NKOTB, Timberlake, Ussher, Britney, J-Lo.....hold on a minute

Never a good thing to see someone pass away or the pain it causes their family, but, he was a nutjob and a freak so it doesn't really mean anything to me. Anyone that would do to their body what he did to his is playing a few cards short of a deck.

Condolences to the wacky family.

Why does he deserve more respect?

Michael donated a shit load to charity and changed more peoples lives than one soldier.

Because MJ was a sideshow freak, he is abhorrent. I can't even look at a picture of him without feeling disgust and loathing.

Why does he deserve more respect?

Michael donated a shit load to charity and changed more peoples lives than one soldier.

Gee I wonder why. Maybe we should stop celebrating ANZAC Day and start celebrating Michael Jackson give up some of his hard earned to charity day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Jackson!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back