Michael Jackson!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The J5 recordings are the distillation of pure joy. The period 1970 to 1979 in his career is as great at any popular artist. Up to Billy Jean he was unparalled. Jumped the shark with the rest of thriller. Off the wall is still off the wall boys and girls!!!

Who made the decision for Trooper Donaldson to join the armed forces and commit himself to going wherever (and therein killing whoever) his PM decided was a good place to invade?

John Howard or Trooper Donaldson?

Id say that would be the same person who is willing to sacrifice his life so that you have the freedom to shitcan him anonymously on a website.

Huh? Adelaide isn't a nice place to live, so I guess we should send troops there too?

Anyone in Adelaide having their basic human rights taking away from them?

Ha.

Freedom? I'd still be wanking over midget pr0n if we didn't invade Afghanistan.

Freedon, get out of here.

Would you be alive if Australia didn't send troops as part of the UN to Somalia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

damn thats shit news :thumbsdown:

i love listening to MJ. i bust out his dance moves and air guitar to the beat it solo all the time

terrible news :thumbsdown:

Did Somalia want America or the UN in their country?

Not sure but next time we can be gutless flogs and let warlords kill innocent people and watch an entire population starve to death if that makes you happy.

Not sure but next time we can be gutless flogs and let warlords kill innocent people and watch an entire population starve to death if that makes you happy.
Beautiful. That is exactly what they wanted.

Michael Jackson has still done more good than Trooper Donaldson.

My last post about this.

but in all seriousness now mike jackson will be sorely missed by music fans all over the world

he has touched a lot of people (allegedly?) and his music will live on forever

Never a good thing to see someone pass away or the pain it causes their family, but, he was a nutjob and a freak so it doesn't really mean anything to me. Anyone that would do to their body what he did to his is playing a few cards short of a deck.

Condolences to the wacky family.

michael jackson,loved going to the races was very fond of the 3year old colts michael,s favourite race.

What a massive fcuk-up. I can totally see the Grim Reaper losing his job over this.

album-ultimate-collection.jpg
THIS makes what is otherwise a ****ing turgid thread so worthwhile.

I just am so glad we have the Freedom to enjoy George Michael's best work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Jackson!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back