Coach Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

I bleed Navy Blue, didn’t think much when creating.

Well you better think now and change your Club support to Carlton. :p

If you can't do it in your profile, let me know & I will arrange it with Admin.

I like Voss, I think he's the man.

Would have liked B Scott as well but wasn't to be. Forget Ross - he's not the man. And I didn't see McRae coming.

Voss has the players - no doubting that.
I don't always like what the players are being taught, and recently I haven't liked what I have seen, but last year I certainly did and now I'm certain I'm seeing method in the madness and I have faith that as the players get better and gain cohesion that I'll be pleased with the play produced.
It often seems like a total-footy plan, as in stoic defense, pass around to pick apart teams, then total pressure in F50 and force a score, and I don't believe this is realistic and tries for too many things.

I believe that when the team goes fast from defence we are lethal - our 1 wood.
But I accept we can't be one-trick ponies and need to be able to take the heat when other teams press, so I accept we need to be better at controlled play and even though I hate to see it go wrong it is necessary to get the experience against the competitions best if we are going to deal with and overcome these challenges.

Good luck Voss, from what I've seen so far I think you'll achieve what you are after, I hope it's enough to take the club to the promised land.

Match committee however, that's another story...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game plan is putrid.

We’ve two of the tallest weapons in our forward line and yet we consistently don’t get enough scoring opportunities to win games.

With the players we have, I’d rather win big shootouts while going for it than have conservative game plans that restrict our ability to utilise our greatest assets.

I think match committee, Voss and the group, needs to look at the midfield set up.

We ran well last year without Ed Curnow.

I think he needs to go from the mix. Hewett isnt right either, maybe needs a break?

Cant hurt to change it up..maybe get Motlop or Durdin go through there. Seen enough across 8 weeks now to suggest a change cant hurt

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

I have made up my mind on Vossy. I was originally sceptical and he has done nothing to change that.

Sacking him would be going back to the old Carlton ways. They won’t want that look.

Persisting with him will be a waste of valuable time unless his philosophy drastically changes.

Concerning times.
That’s my big concern. He deserves the sack if/when we miss again this year but I’m not convinced they’ll want to pull the pin based off our history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back