Opinion Mick Malthouse

What is the next move on Mick?

• Sack him immediately; replacement coach to see out the year.

Votes: 192 48.9%
  • Let him coach out the year then show him the door.

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Sign him now to give coaches and players some direction.

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • Not sure yet... still too angry to think clearly.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibbs said Malthouse's record-breaking game would be "a fantastic occasion", with Carlton expected to be bolstered by the return of Chris Judd (hamstring) and Troy Menzel (calf).

"I think that the most pleasing thing for the players and Mick will be if we can send him off with a win," Gibbs said.

:eek:

Gibbs said Malthouse's record-breaking game would be "a fantastic occasion", with Carlton expected to be bolstered by the return of Chris Judd (hamstring) and Troy Menzel (calf).

"I think that the most pleasing thing for the players and Mick will be if we can send him off with a win," Gibbs said.

So which acronym is Gibba using on BF?

Cryptic slip of the tongue, or taken out of context? Could just mean send him off the field after the game.

Pardon the intrusion but just to correct some, Malthouse is breaking McHale's games record, not coaching record (also all the games were at one club).
McHale still holds the records for :
Premierships
Grand Finals
Finals
Finals wins
Wins

Here's 40c, call someone who cares !!!

330px-Australian_1999_20_cent_piece.jpg

Pardon the intrusion but just to correct some, Malthouse is breaking McHale's games record, not coaching record (also all the games were at one club).
McHale still holds the records for :
Premierships
Grand Finals
Finals
Finals wins
Wins

I am not a history buff but if that is the case it must have been a ****ing long time ago! :eek: :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if all the MM haters are salivating right now

I wonder if all the MM haters are salivating right now

I guess people will focus on whatever suits their argument. I was interested to hear Gibbs refer to MM as a great people person saying that he had developed great relationships with the players and others at the club. I place far more stock in things like that than reading the opinions of the so called journalists who would like us to believe something different.

The journos wanna sell papers/get clicks/get ratings. People like to read/watch grumpy Mick stories. I take them all with a big shovel full of salt.

Me too but unfortunately there are many who don't see through it.

Whatever the speculation, this is some sort of record MM is breaking.

He's been in the coaching game what? 32 years, he's done it longer than Barrassi, Kennedy, Sheedy, Jeans, now McHale and he has brought success to every club he has been with and is still trucking on.

Seems to me like this is a record that will never be broken, in this day and age of footy with 5 years a near football lifetime, amazing.

So, jolly well done MM.

did anyone hear what rumour it was today that wayne carey said on triple m? all i caught was him saying something about malthouse and that his source is impeccable. then the other radio host said "that would certainly be a sad way if it was true but i hope its not true and mick coaches for the next 3 years"............

What I heard is that mick is likely to retire this week unfortunately due to personal reasons - absolutely nothing to do with football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back