Opinion Mick Malthouse

What is the next move on Mick?

• Sack him immediately; replacement coach to see out the year.

Votes: 192 48.9%
  • Let him coach out the year then show him the door.

Votes: 70 17.8%
  • Sign him now to give coaches and players some direction.

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • Not sure yet... still too angry to think clearly.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Schwarz's opinon of Mick is cringe worthy. What an idiot.

David Schwartz and that peanut Allan are woeful on the drive home, all Mark Allan does is bag Mick and Daisy....

Cringeworthy is apt

David Schwartz and that peanut Allan are woeful on the drive home, all Mark Allan does is bag Mick and Daisy....

Cringeworthy is apt
He was banging on about how Malthouse asks his players to be versatile, yet he isn't versatile with the media. No wonder Malthouse thinks people in the media are a pack of dumbos.

Thing that annoys me is when MM loses focus mid-game. He did it last week, and the infamous St Kilda game (incidentally both losses for MM).

As for the 5th quarter crap, watching 6 people in a half empty room, 3 of them Seven reporters, goading him for a quote...............

.....then every Year 10 educated, ex-footballer chimes in........and blah, blah, blah.

It ain't news, it's entertainment.

As for the 5th quarter crap, watching 6 people in a half empty room, 3 of them Seven reporters, goading him for a quote...............

The calibre of the journalists shouldn't prevent Mick from behaving like a gentleman. He was a tool, condemned as such and to that end gave a veiled apology this morning.

I think Lady Macbeth said it best when advising her husband:

Your face, my thane, is as a book where men

May read strange matters. To beguile the time,

Look like the time. Bear welcome in your eye,

Your hand, your tongue. Look like th' innocent flower,
But be the serpent under ’t.

So Ling was on the news and said he has no issue with Mick and knew Mick wasn't talking to him. Would even still coach us.

What a bloody beat up

The funny thing about this was that Robbo had his normal blast at Mick on 360 tonight and they made a passing reference to Ling making a comment. In typical 360 fashion they did not elaborate at all. We were all left wondering WTF Ling said. I guess if they'd have quoted him it would have looked a little too much like a two sided story.

The calibre of the journalists shouldn't prevent Mick from behaving like a gentleman. He was a tool, condemned as such and to that end gave a veiled apology this morning.

I think Lady Macbeth said it best when advising her husband:

Your face, my thane, is as a book where men

May read strange matters. To beguile the time,

Look like the time. Bear welcome in your eye,

Your hand, your tongue. Look like th' innocent flower,
But be the serpent under ’t.

What in the **** is that crap AZ??

Thing that annoys me is when MM loses focus mid-game. He did it last week, and the infamous St Kilda game (incidentally both losses for MM).

.....then every Year 10 educated, ex-footballer chimes in........and blah, blah, blah.

It ain't news, it's entertainment.

errr, that's a low benchmark you've set Stig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back