Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Im hearing both Mirboo and Newborough have recruited well
and I assume theyll be the teams to beat.

Both Boolarra and Traf have lost players and it will be interesting
where they end up.

Not sure about any other sides.

sometimes its not who u pick up but how well u treat them. the top two sides lost players what does that tell u

Boolarra have lost money chaser Jason MacFarlane and who else? I've heard a few who haven't played for a few years are coming back like a backup ruckman and a new full forward.

Mirboo North have lost Shane Peters to MDU, who's going to replace him?

couldnt see boolarra loseing to many players surely?

Gotta laugh when people who know nothing make comments that aren't true lol, i play cricket with a few of them and have heard nothing about major player departures.

As for Traf who can blame some of those guys for wanting to play with their good friend James Blaser at Moe, they've won 2 flags after all, it's not like they can't come back in a year or 2 if they're not good enough for the higher level anyway.

i've got to laugh when old blokes that havent played for a few years come back and u think they will play 1's. yea they must be only getting better. and as for traf give n a coach the ass after taken n to three grand finals, and the way they told him, yea you make me laugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've got to laugh when old blokes that havent played for a few years come back and u think they will play 1's. yea they must be only getting better. and as for traf give n a coach the ass after taken n to three grand finals, and the way they told him, yea you make me laugh

Since when are people in their mid 20s classified as old?

Boolarra winning last year still stings hey

Still waiting to hear who Boolarra have lost and Mirboo North have picked up, mustn't be big news because we would've heard it already.

Still waiting to hear who Boolarra have lost and Mirboo North have picked up, mustn't be big news because we would've heard it already.

Ive heard Mirboo have picked up players aswell, a former power player
will be back at the club - along with a couple other very handy players (not local).

I havent heard anything on Boolarra, but the loss of Jock McFarlane alone
would be a fair set back one would think.

All the hype seems to be around Newborough just speaking to a few ppl
around the league.

Is it true that a fair few have left Newborough? Apparently a few are unhappy that the club has looked after there new imports and seemingly forgotton about their loyal players that have been there for years.
Also heard that Blythman has left to consentrate on other things?

Is it true that a fair few have left Newborough? Apparently a few are unhappy that the club has looked after there new imports and seemingly forgotton about their loyal players that have been there for years.
Also heard that Blythman has left to consentrate on other things?

Not sure about blythman but jake munro and gelagotis are leaving because they arent happy there. Thats the risk when out of town coaches have money to spend they forget about the locals

Ive heard Mirboo have picked up players aswell, a former power player
will be back at the club - along with a couple other very handy players (not local).

I havent heard anything on Boolarra, but the loss of Jock McFarlane alone
would be a fair set back one would think.

All the hype seems to be around Newborough just speaking to a few ppl
around the league.

Seems u have been getting very good mail on Mirboo North.

couldnt see boolarra loseing to many players surely?

2 as i know it - Jock and a classy onballer/small forward whos name escapes me.

On the plus side for Boolarra - They very close or have already signed a former Mirboo North player. Very very good player at that - Tough as nails onballer.

Ull hear in good time. Fair to say Mirboo North pretty happy with how the off season has gone. ;)

2 as i know it - Jock and a classy onballer/small forward whos name escapes me.

On the plus side for Boolarra - They very close or have already signed a former Mirboo North player. Very very good player at that - Tough as nails onballer.

Can't have too many of them left then.

I've heard one of the Nash boys has gone back to MN and Thorpe from Boolarra done his knee.

Munro is going to berwick and gelagotis is tossing up either moe or churchill from what im told.

Hopefully for mirboo those players going there stand up when it counts because they always have the best team on paper but their players go missing in the big games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back