Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Yinnar this year. Reckon they could be the smokey.

LOL at spermy Cheffers why doesn't he retire:thumbsdown:

Have heard good old thorpy are not getting many numbers to training. heard only 9 blokes on wednesday. tought year ahead for the dales ? what your thoughts??

Traf approached a few Thorpy players but I dont think they like winning, stupid to stay!!

Hey there thought I'd join in the thread.

I think Traf are the team to beat again. New coach is a great appointment and the new assist coach Dan 'G Man' Grima is an under rated pick up from Thorpy. From what I've been told, the Bloods have toughened up over summer to match it with sniper sides like Newb, Pies and East.

I think Newb will have a solid year with their new recruits if they keep their eye on the ball and not the man. Doggies spending up big time! Hill End will possibly make the top 5 if big Karl can kick 80/90gls, great get by the Hillmen. East seem to think that picking up a couple of blokes from Nth Gippy means they'll make the finals, I've got news for them.

Yarragon and Thorpy will no doubt struggle which is a worry for their future. Not sure why Sherriff would take that job but money talks I guess, good luck to him and Thorpy.

Mighty Bloods
Newborough
Mirboo
Boolarra
Yinnar

Hillmen
YYN
East
Thorpy
Yarragon

Rhys Holdsworth to win medal if he doesn't leave to Moe.
Trail or Mutke to win goal kicking.
Traf coach to be named coach of the year.
And traf people wonder why everyone hates them!
But ill give you 1 thing you havent lost your cockiness even though use were smacked in the grand final last year.

But ill give you 1 thing you havent lost your cockiness even though use were smacked in the grand final last year.

And did your team even make the Ganny? I know who'll be doing the smacking in this years Granny.......US:thumbsu:.

I dont know a whole lot about mid gippy but i know the players from north gippy will make big changes at the east all very good players, Frank marks if stays fit will dominate.

As for yallourn Wade Mcneil fit and firing will go close to one of the best in the league add him with bazza and yallourns improvement last year and someone like kenny getting them fit there only going to be stronger than last year.

I dont know why you think boolara wont be up there again as i havnt seen them lose much and they gave you the thumping you deserved in the grandfinal last year.

So you're saying you don't know much about our league but you're prepared to say certain players will dominate? Anyway if that's your opinion I'm not going to maul you about it.

Moe didn't chase Rhys for no reason, dill. I think Rhys could win the medal, why not? Alot of tall poppy in this thread. I apologise for barracking for my team.

bigspeaky, who are you then?

And to ttu......Boolarra havn't replaced Jock McFarlane yet. He's not a huge loss you say, well it is for MGFL. Look forward to the rematch in round one!!

Premierships arent won in the first round.

Just from what I hear, Boolarra are a touch behind the eight ball atm.
But they'll be there at the business end of the year to do their thing.

Mirboo are a side very much flying on the track and will be more ready
come round 1 than a side like Boolarra, IMO and just what I hear.

Also, I hear Thorpy have A LOT of coin to splash around,
but are still struggling to attract quality players.

Would it be fair to say Morwell East have recruited a lot of outside
players - just judging from clearances?
Along with the Marks brothers and other players mentioned, I see that
Adam Jaensch is off to East aswell, will definately slip under some clubs guards.

Good to hear reports of Hillmen and Yallourn training hard.
Yallourn lost a lot of close games last year, so baring luck and with
improvement, they should make finals.

Premierships arent won in the first round.

Just from what I hear, Boolarra are a touch behind the eight ball atm.
But they'll be there at the business end of the year to do their thing.

Mirboo are a side very much flying on the track and will be more ready
come round 1 than a side like Boolarra, IMO and just what I hear.

Also, I hear Thorpy have A LOT of coin to splash around,
but are still struggling to attract quality players.

Would it be fair to say Morwell East have recruited a lot of outside
players - just judging from clearances?
Along with the Marks brothers and other players mentioned, I see that
Adam Jaensch is off to East aswell, will definately slip under some clubs
guards.

Good to hear reports of Hillmen and Yallourn training hard.
Yallourn lost a lot of close games last year, so baring luck and with
improvement, they should make finals.

I was just saying I'm looking forward to the first round, but I'm under no illusion it will make us feel better 'if' we win. East will be needing a 'good' half dozen players to even consider thinking finals, thuggs!

Thorpy getting a coach late has rooted their season before its even started, no matter how much coin they have in the bank! Start preparing for 2013 I suggest Dales. Hillmen are training hard (as you said) and with Big Karl and Horton should go close to finals. Both Hills and YYN lost games by small margins last year. Maybe 'Training Mad' can punch on with wildman perhaps:cool:.

Either way it should be a close season:thumbsu:

I was just saying I'm looking forward to the first round, but I'm under no illusion it will make us feel better 'if' we win. East will be needing a 'good' half dozen players to even consider thinking finals, thuggs!

Thorpy getting a coach late has rooted their season before its even started, no matter how much coin they have in the bank! Start preparing for 2013 I suggest Dales. Hillmen are training hard (as you said) and with Big Karl and Horton should go close to finals. Both Hills and YYN lost games by small margins last year. Maybe 'Training Mad' can punch on with wildman perhaps:cool:.

Either way it should be a close season:thumbsu:

Listen here I know wildman quite well and I have alot of respect for him.

This! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I sound fussed about Training Mad:D.....yer right.

Anyway footy talk.

So you're saying you don't know much about our league but you're prepared to say certain players will dominate? Anyway if that's your opinion I'm not going to maul you about it.
What's wrong with your cricket club? A grade all out for 33 and Mirboo North made close to 400 against your B grade.

Mid Gippy 2012

Let's get on to 2012 footy.

Ladder prediction

Boolara
Newbrough
Yyn
Mirboo north
Hill end

Yinnar
Morwell east
Thorpdale
Yarragon
Traf

League B & F
Grinsted Jones yinnar

Goal kicking
Karl mutkie

Re: Mid Gippy 2012

Who is Grinsted Jones?

Ladder.

Mirboo North.
Newborough.
Boolarra.
Traf.
YYN

Morwell East.
Hill end.
Yinnar.
Thorpdale.
Yarragon.

Premiers - Boolarra.

League B&F - Hancock (Newb)

Goal Kicking - T.Traill (Mirboo)

Newborough
Trafalgar
Boolarra
Yinnar
Mirboo North

Morwell East
Hill End
Yall Nth
Yarragon
Thorpy

Prem Trafalgar

League B&F Liam Visser (He'll play, despite the rumours)

Goal Kicking Tim Trail. big Karl is a busted gun be lucky to kick 40 goals

My predictions for 2012

Trafalgar
It doesn't matter
Who cares
Not good enough
Blah

Missed the five
Finished seventh
Why bother
No depth
Embarrassed

Grinsted Jones sounds like something off dancing with the stars.

League B/F - Cohen Lee or Dean Gray

League Goal kicking - Kenny McKay

Not a good day:eek:

No C grade and your B grade would struggle to win games in C grade. Our B grade played against you with James Blaser and Graeme Rankin playing and still beats yas a couple of weeks back lol

What's the deal with so many leaving when you crossed back to the CGCA?

Newborough.
Boolarra.
YYN
Traf
Mirboo Nth/Hillend

Mirboo Nth/Hillend
Morwell East.
Yinnar.
Thorpdale.
Yarragon.
:footy: