Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mid Gippy 2011

Heard Boolarra got done by 20 odd goals against a team from Monash Uni.

Any one got any tips for this weekends rounds?? ill go
mirboo to beat yinnar
traf to beat east
newborough to beat hill end
yarragon to beat boolarra
thorpy to beat yall yall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah has gone a bit dead
safe to say that a some of the pre season predictions have been a bit off
good to see and even comp tho
would say most teams would still think they are a chance of the 5?
no idea who Mark Glowrey is sorry mate!

I believe a behind play incident occured at the Newborough V Thorpdale game on the weekend. Lots of rumours going round, anyone at the game see what happened ?.
I was told (rumour) the police have been involved but would not think this would be the case.

I believe a behind play incident occured at the Newborough V Thorpdale game on the weekend. Lots of rumours going round, anyone at the game see what happened ?.
I was told (rumour) the police have been involved but would not think this would be the case.
Heard the same rumour a certain newborough player cleaned up a thorpy player behind play and put him in hospital im sure the league would have to look into it

Be careful. I havent heard about police being involved. If they are involved, then we need to avoid the discussion altogether.

What I know is that a Newborough player was reported for an incident during the third quarter of Saturday's game. That is all I know at this stage.

Any speculation should be avoided, at least until it is determined that police are not involved.

This applies to all cases of this kind, not just this case.

Thank you all.

Nothing will get done, its mid gippy.

I cant comment on the Thorpy Vs Dogs report as I didnt see it,
but after the Morwell East Vs Mirboo brutal attack on a player several
years back - Its quite to me the league turns a blind eye to thuggish acts.

Its a real shame that this sort of thing continues to happen, it will continue to be a blight on the league - until something is done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back