Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

No I never played senior footy.

As usual Tomm, you are way off the mark. People ask a question and I seem to be the only one on here that gives an honest answer. The rest of you are just here to take the piss out of people. I miss the days when this forum was a serious place where people could actually talk openly and honestly about local footy.

Its a shame that the rest of you are keyboard warriors looking to pick a virtual fight whenever someone says something about their own club or someone else's. That is why there are nearly 170 posts that are deleted in this thread. The sooner the rest of you treat it a little more serious, the better this place will be.

Most people on here know who I am. It isnt really all that hard to figure out. But the rest of you will continue to sit behind your keyboards pretending to be something you are not. One of the things I used to enjoy when I was playing EDFL was that the guys on the EDFL thread would catch up when we played their teams, and have a beer after the game. Sadly that will never happen on this thread because for some reason, you all hate each other. I challenge any one of you to come for a chat after we play you guys this year. I really could not give a crap what you say on here about me or Newborough. It would be good to put a face to a name.

You serious, who have you played for?

I was garbage and even i've played Senior Footy, only ever played for Boolarra though.

I have no idea who you are, besides i hate Newborough so i won't be going to any of their games, always so dirty when i used to play against them.

You serious, who have you played for?

I was garbage and even i've played Senior Footy, only ever played for Boolarra though.

I have no idea who you are, besides i hate Newborough so i won't be going to any of their games, always so dirty when i used to play against them.

Played about 160 senior games (also about 100 reserves games, 40ish on the same day) for Nilma Darnum and 20 or so for Yallourn Nth. Probably only should have played 25 senior games at Darnum. Surgeon told me with the damage my ankle had seen after I broke it at Catani in 1996 that I had played my last game.

The injury ruined me, really. Was never the same footballer after that. But my old mate and footy trainer Johnny Fraser got me up to play again. He was the most magical trainer I ever met. Better than any I have seen before or since his death in 2009.

Hey Plugeroo, any truth to the following rumours from a fairly reliable source.

1- Hancock will miss lots of games through work or travel?
2- Risols Knee is no good?
3- Payne doesnt train much and not in good shape/lazy or injured?
4- Kennedy dodgy shoulder?
5- Gelagoatis Gone?

I couldnt agree with you more plugger about people being on this thread to talk s**t and stir, rather than serious mid gippy talk. However when i posted these genuine questions to you, you brushed it off with "its all true".
Then you post today that your the only one that gives an honest answer.
Im confused!

I couldnt agree with you more plugger about people being on this thread to talk s**t and stir, rather than serious mid gippy talk. However when i posted these genuine questions to you, you brushed it off with "its all true".
Then you post today that your the only one that gives an honest answer.
Im confused!

Ok.

1. Will miss 2 games on a holiday only. Not sure which ones.
2. Killed it on Friday night. Looked fine to me!
3. Doesnt train much but looks to be in good shape and went well up forward in an intraclub praccie match!
4. Doesnt strap either shoulder.
5. Galegotis is playing for Newborough.

I actually did respond back then but deleted my own post due to the ridicule I would have recieved.

Believe it or dont believe it. Your source is only a little reliable but got most of it wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way everyone talks on this forum I thought newbough would be flag favs either people have talked them up or mid gippy is average because invy finished 8 th or so in alberton last year and from what I have herd have lost a fair few of there better players from last year as well

The way everyone talks on this forum I thought newbough would be flag favs either people have talked them up or mid gippy is average because invy finished 8 th or so in alberton last year and from what I have herd have lost a fair few of there better players from last year as well

Newborough are heavy favs going into the season, dont worry about that.
I wouldnt read too much into practice matches at all.

Newborough have definately splashed the cash and look to of recruited
ideal players to fill their difficiencies from last year.
They are going to be hard to beat, they are very much a confidence
side aswell - which Boolarra found out when they played Newborough
second round at Newborough last year.

Newborough are heavy favs going into the season, dont worry about that.
I wouldnt read too much into practice matches at all.

Newborough have definately splashed the cash and look to of recruited
ideal players to fill their difficiencies from last year.
They are going to be hard to beat, they are very much a confidence
side aswell - which Boolarra found out when they played Newborough
second round at Newborough last year.
newbrough are flogs, cant win a flag with young talent but go and spend massive money 2 BUY a flag, look at traf when they went back 2 back dont think many got payed at all that year, hope there choke big time

newbrough are flogs, cant win a flag with young talent but go and spend massive money 2 BUY a flag, look at traf when they went back 2 back dont think many got payed at all that year, hope there choke big time

Unbelievable.

Flags are not brought, pal. They are earned. Ask the Trafalgar people that printed the Premiership T-Shirts prior to the Granny.

Boolarra earned it. So will any team that wins it this year. It wont be due to players that were "brought". It will be due to a team effort. The winning club will have earned it.

The older you get, young fella, the more you will understand it.

Well said plugger as the saying goes a champion team will always beat a team of champions.You still have to win it they don't give premierships away

Please let me explain to you why Munro left. This is the second time for those people that didnt read it earlier in the thread.

He was living down Pakenham way due to his job last year. He commuted to finish the year out last year. My mail tells me that Berwick offered Jake a job, some cash and a place to live/share. Cant really argue with that. Good Luck to him and we hope he does well there. Jake certainly didnt not leave due to recruits coming or not getting an opportunity. Indeed he would still be in our best side.

Nice try. Keep grasping at those straws, young fella.

Ask the Trafalgar people that printed the Premiership T-Shirts prior to the Granny.

hahah you are not smart at all are you those tops you talk about were infact warm up tops and if you look at the granny against morwell east the year before they had them as well !!!

get your facts right before saying stuff!

hahah you are not smart at all are you those tops you talk about were infact warm up tops and if you look at the granny against morwell east the year before they had them as well !!!

get your facts right before saying stuff!

Well you can only go by what you are told. If it's incorrect then thats fine.

Doesnt change the gist of what I am saying. Premierships are earned, not a right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid Gippy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back