Speculation Miles Bergman [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd imagine his trade value to be not too different to that of Barrass considering he is contracted.
A pick in the mid teens and a second rounder for Bergman and a third.

Try watching him play.

Did you watch last night?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have seen him play - he’s a good player, but he hasn’t done so much that he’s worth more than his draft position. I did not watch last night, expecting anyone that’s neutral to watch a 112 point game is weird.

I have seen him play - he’s a good player, but he hasn’t done so much that he’s worth more than his draft position. I did not watch last night, expecting anyone that’s neutral to watch a 112 point game is weird.
He's performing around his original draft position in a very strong draft class. I'd normalise that up

If I was Bulldogs id 100% be all over replacing Bailey Smith with this guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Bulldogs are looking at him. He'll be that wing that dogs need or a Duryea replacement. He's worth probably a late first or 2 2nd round picks on the market but really he's worth more than to Port.

He would be a good get for their needs. I'd rather have Bergman than Smith.
Tbh Cats need to fix their midfield however also need a new ruck. If Sam Dekoning becomes our permanent new ruck we have a gaping hole in the back line. Which is why I wouldnt mind us considering Bergman. SDK is pretty good in the ruck with follow up work etc. Needs to put some size on though.

Just throwing it out there.
Bergman and Ports future first, for Pie's future first.

Port mid teens, Pies top five.

Then use ports pick for young Tom.
Are Collingwood actually able to trade their future first?

Are Collingwood actually able to trade their future first?
I am not sure 100% of the rulings.
I thought we had to have a first round, whether that was a swapped one or not, I am unsure.
But I know if we track similar to this year and have a pick in the top 5 or so, we will offload it, so we dont burn it on our F/S.

I am not sure 100% of the rulings.
I thought we had to have a first round, whether that was a swapped one or not, I am unsure.
But I know if we track similar to this year and have a pick in the top 5 or so, we will offload it, so we dont burn it on our F/S.
I can't seem to find anything concrete on it, it was my understanding that you had to use 1 first round pick in a 2 year period, and if you trade your 2025 one without acquiring another one for 2024 then you won't have used one in both 2024 or 25 (assuming that you don't get one in 25). Ahh it's all so confusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Miles Bergman [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back