Speculation Miles Bergman [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Was drafted at pick 14
Can play forward mid and defence.
If a club was looking for a bigger mid he would be perfect.
So a pick around 10 would do.
But then again he isn't going anywhere

I can't seem to find anything concrete on it, it was my understanding that you had to use 1 first round pick in a 2 year period, and if you trade your 2025 one without acquiring another one for 2024 then you won't have used one in both 2024 or 25 (assuming that you don't get one in 25). Ahh it's all so confusing.
The rule is 2 firsts in a 4 year period. They can trade out a first as long they bring 1 in. Essendon had got hit with this in 2020 as they couldn't trade their current and future firsts until they bought in 1 so until they got band 1 from Daniher and the blues first for Saad were they then allow to trade them which 1 was offered for Dunkley. Pies have used first picks in the last couple of years in the draft so they're free to trade their future first.

Why did you ask what people thought his value would be, if you were just going to laugh at the answers? Was there a reason you didn't provide what you felt he was worth?
Honest opinions are best come by, when not tipping the scales one way or the other.

Opinions are also not facts, their are such things as laughable opinions.

Yours was one.

Honest opinions are best come by, when not tipping the scales one way or the other.

Opinions are also not facts, their are such things as laughable opinions.

Yours was one.
There have been quite a few people in here saying he’s worth a pick around 14-20.

Also, it’s there*.

What’s he worth next season not contracted?

I heard him in an interview and it didn’t sound clear to me he intends to stay at port long term.

Clubs contract players to have more negotiations pull at the trade table.

Might be in ports best interested to trade him now if they sense he won’t be there for the rest of his career.

I saw a stat recently that he has set a record for the number of inside 50's without a goal assist. He looks to me at least to be a long reliable kick, so that stat was surprising.

In terms of value, he's developed in to a regular in a team that's been in or around the top 4 in the last few seasons. I'd expect a pick similar to what he originally went for would be around the mark.

Critising spelling on an anonymous internet forum just proves your incompetence in forming a legible argument.
Criticising the less important part of my response is interesting. You are a very competent conversationalist.

Criticising the less important part of my response is interesting. You are a very competent conversationalist.
Yes, I’d say that’s because that’s not the part of your response that I took issue with. I know most people feel he’s around that. I agree. However, you said he’s worth a second rounder, a laughable suggestion. Infact, you were the only one in this thread suggesting he’s worth pick 19 or lower.

“You can very good English.”

I saw a stat recently that he has set a record for the number of inside 50's without a goal assist. He looks to me at least to be a long reliable kick, so that stat was surprising.

In terms of value, he's developed in to a regular in a team that's been in or around the top 4 in the last few seasons. I'd expect a pick similar to what he originally went for would be around the mark.
Kick long into forward line, key forwards are playing behind so focussing more on trying to bring the ball to ground.

Scrap a ground ball into a shot on goal results in no goal assist for Bergman's kick into the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Miles Bergman [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back