Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2010 season

Re: Bendigo FL Thread 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: Number1
Originally Posted by Skeeterman
Can anyone tell me how William Rolfe of Castlemaine goes? Has a clearance in to the Millewa league in Sunraysia and apparently the club is paying for flights for him and his brother to come up. Will probably be very shocked by the change in standard, we would be about as good as your best reserves sides only

Having seen a little bit of Bill Rolfe when he was at Castlemaine, he clearly wasnt worth the money that I heard he was on. Too fat, slow and from what I have heard had a pretty high opinion of himself.

His younger brother goes all right. Tough and is a pretty hand key backman. If this club is paying them more than 150 then they are kidding themselves. Quote-

Interested to see these guys play at Cardy but wondering whether they are payin a bit more than $150??

Word on the street has it that Joey Wright is headed back to Merbein!!:eek:

Not good news for Meringur but just wondering if the big fella has signed a contract??:confused::cool:

Werrimull played Woomelang on saturday at Aero and won 20.7 to 7.8. Good signs and hopefully we can win more than 1 game this year......:D:thumbsu:

Not good news for Meringur but just wondering if the big fella has signed a contract??:confused::cool:

Werrimull played Woomelang on saturday at Aero and won 20.7 to 7.8. Good signs and hopefully we can win more than 1 game this year......:D:thumbsu:

are you sure on that scoreline?. there was no official scoreboard but i watched woomelang kick 5 goals to 1 in the first quater alone. And that one was a lucky snap from krackers.

on a side note. That is the first time ive seen umpires stop a game and make a team turn there jumpers inside out due to a jumper clash. (geelong vs collingwood)

are you sure on that scoreline?. there was no official scoreboard but i watched woomelang kick 5 goals to 1 in the first quater alone. And that one was a lucky snap from krackers.

on a side note. That is the first time ive seen umpires stop a game and make a team turn there jumpers inside out due to a jumper clash. (geelong vs collingwood)

just another team promising september action in march, GO SAINTERS

bigrig we mite have to start calling ya craig hutchison

You obviously only watched the 1st qtr or 1st half and thought that we will be easy beats again??:thumbsdown: Goal umpires took the scores............

We kicked 16 goals after to half time to none!!:thumbsu:

just another team promising september action in march, GO SAINTERS

Smallsoftsaint stop posting shit on this site unless it is something constructive............:thumbsdown::mad:

At no time did i mention finals or premiership cups but would like to mention that u guys might have some opposition in Gol Gol this year which at this stage would be 10 goal favourites!! Clean up ya own back you tool......:eek:

Would have to agree with you Rig. All of us at Bambill want him to stop posting rubbish. He is not doing our club any favours by talking crap!!!:mad:

You obviously only watched the 1st qtr or 1st half and thought that we will be easy beats again??:thumbsdown: Goal umpires took the scores............

yes left just before half time. All though i didnt jump to any conclusions. I just had other things to do.

the only real standout was krackers, hes looking fit kicked about 9 i think? but will he be playing all year?

the only real standout was krackers, hes looking fit kicked about 9 i think? but will he be playing all year?

Its obvious that you need glasses big fella as he kicked 7 and yes he is back and will be playing all year as work is just about finished in broken hill and has his daughter and step son in mildura. :D:thumbsu:

What about Brad(5goals)and Paul they didnt get a kick?? Duscher was outstanding with the way he delivered the ball an finished off. The coach i thought started the rot in the middle along with mick moodie and Paul in the 3rd quarter. (Seems a little jealousy that u would not mention any of your ex teammates why??):confused::cool:

I think you need to go back to Merbein an worry about gettin a kick mate as i think you realise that u wouldnt get 1 at Meringur or win many games??:eek::thumbsdown:

Also tell ya super coach Riordan that the players he tried to recruit after the game are signed with Werrimull and contracted for 2 years except Alfie who will be by the seasons start!!:eek: They would have stayed if they were looked after but thats history now.

Good luck Joey enjoy ya year in the SFL with the wooden spooners.....:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why do those x merbein players keep coming to there games and rooms after the games cant hate the club that much!!
sounds like you know alot but really no f**k all
dont dicount merbs either were very competetive againest mildura who is a so called premiership threat!
and if taj comes back he wont be with a wodden spoon team but highly doubt if he does coem back

Its obvious that you need glasses big fella as he kicked 7 and yes he is back and will be playing all year as work is just about finished in broken hill and has his daughter and step son in mildura. :D:thumbsu:

What about Brad(5goals)and Paul they didnt get a kick?? Duscher was outstanding with the way he delivered the ball an finished off. The coach i thought started the rot in the middle along with mick moodie and Paul in the 3rd quarter. (Seems a little jealousy that u would not mention any of your ex teammates why??):confused::cool:

I think you need to go back to Merbein an worry about gettin a kick mate as i think you realise that u wouldnt get 1 at Meringur or win many games??:eek::thumbsdown:

Also tell ya super coach Riordan that the players he tried to recruit after the game are signed with Werrimull and contracted for 2 years except Alfie who will be by the seasons start!!:eek: They would have stayed if they were looked after but thats history now.

Good luck Joey enjoy ya year in the SFL with the wooden spooners.....:D

Re: Bendigo FL Thread 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: Number1
Originally Posted by Skeeterman
Can anyone tell me how William Rolfe of Castlemaine goes? Has a clearance in to the Millewa league in Sunraysia and apparently the club is paying for flights for him and his brother to come up. Will probably be very shocked by the change in standard, we would be about as good as your best reserves sides only

Having seen a little bit of Bill Rolfe when he was at Castlemaine, he clearly wasnt worth the money that I heard he was on. Too fat, slow and from what I have heard had a pretty high opinion of himself.

His younger brother goes all right. Tough and is a pretty hand key backman. If this club is paying them more than 150 then they are kidding themselves. Quote-

Interested to see these guys play at Cardy but wondering whether they are payin a bit more than $150??

The Rolfe boys are the sons of the V.C.F.L. president and play for a different team each year chasing the big dollars. Only seem to last a short time at each club after they find out that they are very ordinary footballers. certainly not coming for $150. Wouldn't even be coming for $500 a game

The Rolfe boys are the sons of the V.C.F.L. president and play for a different team each year chasing the big dollars. Only seem to last a short time at each club after they find out that they are very ordinary footballers. certainly not coming for $150. Wouldn't even be coming for $500 a game
I was going to say I doubt they would be getting that much at Cardy but i know their flights are paid for so thats at least a couple hundred then match payments on that so as a package your probably not that far off. Don't really understand why a club like Cardy or any Millewa team for that matter would bother spending that sort of money on players that clearly won't be hanging around. Even if combined it was $500 for the 2 players you could easily get 5 or more LOCAL blokes that will hopefully stick around the club for future years.... Not great recruiting in my opinion, even if they do play well is it enough to get Cardy a flag... Doubt it.

Any truth that bambill only had 5 at training lastnight?:thumbsu:

What is happening down at the saints. Apparently in disaray with a number of players leaving in the last fortnight or so!!:eek:

Robbie Morgan has just put in a clearance to Sth along with the departures of foxy/jackson/page/fishwick/thompson etc.:confused:

BigBadBambills has gone quiet maybe he can let us no what is happening down at saint land??:cool:

I was going to say I doubt they would be getting that much at Cardy but i know their flights are paid for so thats at least a couple hundred then match payments on that so as a package your probably not that far off. Don't really understand why a club like Cardy or any Millewa team for that matter would bother spending that sort of money on players that clearly won't be hanging around. Even if combined it was $500 for the 2 players you could easily get 5 or more LOCAL blokes that will hopefully stick around the club for future years.... Not great recruiting in my opinion, even if they do play well is it enough to get Cardy a flag... Doubt it.
unfortunately, there is alot of people down there that are there for themselves and not for the future of the club.
The apple doesnt fall far from the tree

wow, Bam$bill having troubles?
I thought they ran a tight ship over there.

What has brought all this on?

Guys wasn't intending to contribute to the forum however after hearing about the shit BigBadBambill shares on here just wanted to express that the players are embarrassed by his comments and that they don't reflect the attitude and beliefs of the club (players and committee). :mad:
To answer your quest Rig yes Joey Denaro is coaching Euston and they have picked up a 'couple' of young recruits from robinvale.:thumbsu:

You were that embarrassed you decided to get a clearance to South. Aren't you on the commitee at Bambill?

What is happening down at the saints. Apparently in disaray with a number of players leaving in the last fortnight or so!!:eek:

Robbie Morgan has just put in a clearance to Sth along with the departures of foxy/jackson/page/fishwick/thompson etc.:confused:

BigBadBambills has gone quiet maybe he can let us no what is happening down at saint land??:cool:

disaray:D

speculation:p we thrive on it

how much $ when we play you guys?

B2B BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back