Millewa Football League 2006 - end of 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Millewa Football League

Ahh Jake Harris, so you have jumped on the Meringur bandwagon now. Whats that 4 clubs in 4 years not a bad effort. I think you will find Luke is 99% over the line at Merbein despite what you read in the Sunny Daily today.

Cardross haven't lost as many as you might think although with Nick Wade and Scott Trollope gone that is a few goals that need covering. At this point i am pretty sure Peter Cooper is leaving along with myself but other then that i believe they have kept the group together.

ganey has confirmed that he is assistant coach at werrimull for 08

Ahh Jake Harris, so you have jumped on the Meringur bandwagon now. Whats that 4 clubs in 4 years not a bad effort. I think you will find Luke is 99% over the line at Merbein despite what you read in the Sunny Daily today.

Cardross haven't lost as many as you might think although with Nick Wade and Scott Trollope gone that is a few goals that need covering. At this point i am pretty sure Peter Cooper is leaving along with myself but other then that i believe they have kept the group together.

they lost according to what i hear ganey:thumbsdown:, easty, jamie (the sniper) roberts, cooper, harris, trollope, wadey and JB

I don't know who will look stupider, the sunny daily for running todays article or werrimul. Gane is with Merbein.

it would be no fault of the club or the paper as he gave his word a week ago that he was coming out to play. we will have to see what transpires over the coming days, i know the club would be dissapointed if he did pull out on them

they lost according to what i hear ganey:thumbsdown:, easty, jamie (the sniper) roberts, cooper, harris, trollope, wadey and JB

ganey didn't play, i heard easty signed last week, jb has signed as assistant coach and Harris as for you, you barely played and when you did you were hung over or still pissed so i reckon they can cover you.

Your right Tubby it's no fault of Werrimul but the paper could have actually spoken to luke for a comment as the photo was taken 2 weeks ago. The club would be rightly dissapointed to of missed out on a quality player however I understand he will be assistant coach at Merbein so they surely couldn't begrudge him for taking that role over a/c at a Millewa club.

ganey didn't play, i heard easty signed last week, jb has signed as assistant coach and Harris as for you, you barely played and when you did you were hung over or still pissed so i reckon they can cover you.

i played 1 game hungover and i apogised for doing that so get ur info straight softy and for ur info im just telling u what i have heard
as 4 u no1 could care less about u nothin but worthless trash who cant get a hard kick soft as butter is what u are:thumbsdown:

i played 1 game hungover and i apogised for doing that so get ur info straight softy and for ur info im just telling u what i have heard
as 4 u no1 could care less about u nothin but worthless trash who cant get a hard kick soft as butter is what u are:thumbsdown:

If only i could be half as hard as you were watching from the sidelines throughout the finals. Good luck to whatever club gets stuck with you this year. Are you going to take up one of those huge offers from Euston or Nangiloc or have you decided to play elsewhere?

1 - game hungover ,

10 - games watched drunk

1 - game hungover ,

10 - games watched drunk

and u would know would u pocket rocket i do belive i did help runnin water and that shit

as for u skeetermen i have signed at merringur so no i wont be at nangi or euston and i play better than u even if i am drunk y dont u just go back in town and play ressies where u belong

and u would know would u pocket rocket i do belive i did help runnin water and that shit

as for u skeetermen i have signed at merringur so no i wont be at nangi or euston and i play better than u even if i am drunk y dont u just go back in town and play ressies where u belong

Your absolutely right superstar, i will take your advice and return to town.
If you don't mind me asking did you get a nice contract like you said you would last year or just playing for incentives and the love and pride of your 4th jumper in 4 years?

I do know.
Its a bit hard not to hear you at home games slagging off the coach and yelling for bourbons
I also factored in the "runnin" water games, so my tally still stands.:D

Look out "The Royal" here comes Harro!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your absolutely right superstar, i will take your advice and return to town.
If you don't mind me asking did you get a nice contract like you said you would last year or just playing for incentives and the love and pride of your 4th jumper in 4 years?

no dont need a contrct to play mate just the pride of the jumper and the fact i want to play with one of there recruits and that is enough incentive for me have fun in the reserves

I do know.
Its a bit hard not to hear you at home games slagging off the coach and yelling for bourbons
I also factored in the "runnin" water games, so my tally still stands.:D

Look out "The Royal" here comes Harro!

maybe if the coach wasnt such an up himself dud he wouldnt get abused
and the only games i gave abuse was nangiloc and the grand final which he deserved if u knew the way the was last year

no dont need a contrct to play mate just the pride of the jumper and the fact i want to play with one of there recruits and that is enough incentive for me have fun in the reserves

Well best of luck for the year Jake, no doubt with all the pride you have for the jumper it should be a big one.

By the way they wear Blue and White.

Well best of luck for the year Jake, no doubt with all the pride you have for the jumper it should be a big one.

By the way they wear Blue and White.

thanks i know what jumper they wear as i have won a premiership wearing the same coulors so i think i should be pretty right knowing which jumper to wear im guessing ur in red and blue

thanks i know what jumper they wear as i have won a premiership wearing the same coulors so i think i should be pretty right knowing which jumper to wear im guessing ur in red and blue

Congratulations on the premiership, i got a runners up in under 13 once but no flag as yet. Yes Jake i will be playing for Mildura, enjoy your stint with Meringur best of luck.

rumour has it the bailey boys from woogelang are heading out cardross way to join bogga with the possability that mcdowall from gol gol joining as well.....

rumour has it the bailey boys from woogelang are heading out cardross way to join bogga with the possability that mcdowall from gol gol joining as well.....

bogga and pazz are in negotiations with a north central team for the upcoming season. links to the president.

Everyone is saying how many and good players Gol Gol have picked up but not many names on here. I went pass them training on Thu night and there would have been 7-10 Blokes training. Not many for a team that have (so people say) got so many new players???
Not much talk about Euston, Nangiloc or Werrimull. Will they have full teams??? Bambil look to have a few on the track all ready.How many Practice games are team having. I would like to see the teams in action because i might pull the boots back on this year just don't know who with (never played in Sunraysia).

Everyone is saying how many and good players Gol Gol have picked up but not many names on here. I went pass them training on Thu night and there would have been 7-10 Blokes training. Not many for a team that have (so people say) got so many new players???
Not much talk about Euston, Nangiloc or Werrimull. Will they have full teams??? Bambil look to have a few on the track all ready.How many Practice games are team having. I would like to see the teams in action because i might pull the boots back on this year just don't know who with (never played in Sunraysia).
o to Merbein mate, MerveNeagle will haveya!good side this year!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back