Millewa Football League 2006 - end of 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Millewa Football League

Ahh... Would there be any chane of people getting there facts straight.
Words were exchanged with the bloke your talking Ben alphabet which I can honestly say was started by him as I had no idea who he was before then. And a very, very minor scuffle with another Golly player.
To be honest I didn't think there was much in either.
All this stems from the fact that on the field I was getting stuck into the Golly boys verbally as revenge for Round 1 when they had a fair bit to say. Only difference is they wanted to continue off the field.

Fair enough as long as you wern't picking on an invalid person. It would seem that Golly are having a bit of trouble coming to grips with their fall from grace.

maybe rocket maybe. And does anyone know if Hubble got injured on the weekend as he didnt register a major out of 30 odd???

I can assure you he did play. Just wasn't among the goals. Played more in the midfield. They had a lot of player rotations too.

Fair enough as long as you wern't picking on an invalid person. It would seem that Golly are having a bit of trouble coming to grips with their fall from grace.

I can understand why they would be shitty with losing as we all are, and even with me for sledging but lets be honest, it's only football so get over it and have a beer after the game. If something happens on the field it should stay there, excluding king hits and racial slurs.

I can understand why they would be shitty with losing as we all are, and even with me for sledging but lets be honest, it's only football so get over it and have a beer after the game. If something happens on the field it should stay there, excluding king hits and racial slurs.

My understanding was you were still gobbin' out walking off the ground??
Something about the scoreboard??

My understanding was you were still gobbin' out walking off the ground??
Something about the scoreboard??

I don't remember saying anything on the way off. During the game when it was getting heated I said something about the scoreboard. As I mentioned before I said a lot throughout the day. Can you enlighten me as to what I am supposed to have said and I'll let you know if I can remember.
I've got nothing to hide.

interested in golly3peat v bambill 07 v werrimull undefeated 03

I would say that you could keep the sides in that order. Golly 3peat, Bambill 07 them Pies 03. I dodn't think the pies were as dominant as Golly were & Bambill are, even though they did loose I can't remember them belting the second place side by more than 10 goals and all other sides by 10-20 goals.

Gol Gol first for me as they have proven it, Bambill may prove to be a better side over the later part of the year (if they dodn't choke in finals), however at the moment the points go to Golly for me.

I would say that you could keep the sides in that order. Golly 3peat, Bambill 07 them Pies 03. I dodn't think the pies were as dominant as Golly were & Bambill are, even though they did loose I can't remember them belting the second place side by more than 10 goals and all other sides by 10-20 goals.

Gol Gol first for me as they have proven it, Bambill may prove to be a better side over the later part of the year (if they dodn't choke in finals), however at the moment the points go to Golly for me.

you may well be right - you always seem to look back on your own time and overrate it. but a team that included leader, marr, orr, ruyg with mensch, sharman, scott, kelly, mcdonald, etc - it's a handy line up.

i also think gol gol and euston were very competitive that year also - perhaps the reason why werrimull didn't belt teams was because the standard of the league as a whole was better four years ago.

i haven't seen the league in the last few years, so i'm basing that statement on jack all facts - i'm just reliving the glory days in my own head.

any news on kelly and shean from cardy? both former malle leauge performers. now day's are they getting any leather?

any news on kelly and shean from cardy? both former malle leauge performers. now day's are they getting any leather?

shean going very well as a big part in the back line
kelly much the same in the guts and up fowad

How are Euston looking in comparison to teams such as Werrimull, Golly and the 2 bottom sides?:)

euston r looking the best out of the bottom 3 sides but still have no chance of finals footy

Both Paola boy's and are still picking up players! i wouldn't say they wer no chance of making the finals! Still a long way to go and clearances havn't finished yet!!! Could still pick up a few lads from the Eagles!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Paola boy's and are still picking up players! i wouldn't say they wer no chance of making the finals! Still a long way to go and clearances havn't finished yet!!! Could still pick up a few lads from the Eagles!!!!!!!!
I hear Golly are chasing some Wenty boys still. Strong rumour at the Mildura Vs Wenty game on the weekend is Vandy is not happy and close to returning!

I hear Golly are chasing some Wenty boys still. Strong rumour at the Mildura Vs Wenty game on the weekend is Vandy is not happy and close to returning!

Drawing a long bow there. There are always a lot of Gol Gol people at Wentworth games when Golly have a week off due to the conection that that two clubs have.

Will stilll have no impact, even if they did scrape in

Drawing a long bow there. There are always a lot of Gol Gol people at Wentworth games when Golly have a week off due to the conection that that two clubs have.

It was actually a Wentworth reserves player that told me. Just repeating what I was told, obviously I can't confirm as I don't know Vandenberg.

euston r looking the best out of the bottom 3 sides but still have no chance of finals footy

Don't they pose any threat to any other team. I hear they have a few new players that are giving some of the teams that have played them a bit of trouble. Namely the Paola boys. I have read in the newspaper that they have kicked more than five goals a game since they changed sides? How do the other teams plan to shut them down? if they do pose a threat due to new players will that have any bearing on the outcome of the season?

It was actually a Wentworth reserves player that told me. Just repeating what I was told, obviously I can't confirm as I don't know Vandenberg.

It would be silly of wenty to let a good player like that go so I reckon that wenty player is full of it.

Don't they pose any threat to any other team. I hear they have a few new players that are giving some of the teams that have played them a bit of trouble. Namely the Paola boys. I have read in the newspaper that they have kicked more than five goals a game since they changed sides? How do the other teams plan to shut them down? if they do pose a threat due to new players will that have any bearing on the outcome of the season?

They pose a threat to Nangiloc and Meringur and that is about it. They would need a fair bit of improvement to go near the top 4 sides.

Interesting times ahead lads!!!! Have been told Cardy are about to sign 2-3 new players. Very Handy but names wont be released until they've signed on the dotted line! Can you drop us any names Skeet?

Interesting times ahead lads!!!! Have been told Cardy are about to sign 2-3 new players. Very Handy but names wont be released until they've signed on the dotted line! Can you drop us any names Skeet?
Mate, I know of one that is in the pipeline not sure who else. As everyone knows, until they sign it is all just talk.
The one I'm thinking of would be a great coup, but if it falls through as do the majority of people you talk to, we still have some good players around that have missed the start of the season through either injury or unavailability that will be handy inclusions in the second half of the season.

harrow37, any truth kelly and shean could be heading back to the promise land?

hey geeBruz why dont you tell us who cardy have got in the pipeline as you should no as we all no that geeBruz is the coach of cardy...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back