Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mininera and District FL Part 2

message to lake bolac. bring back the otto boys from ballarat where they are all racking up kicks and bring them back for some coin and win yourself a premiership. rhys will be a gun he has some real size about him now after living in the gym for a few months rumour has told me. get your act together

I also suggest you take a drive down this way and have a look at him for yourself- the trip would be worth it?? As for Mininera league being worst in country victoria, I would strongly disagree with that. It would easily have South West, Horsham & District, Lexton Plains etc etc covered
Can only speak for the one game I've seen in the Mininera league, Taty v Moyston last year, but asked around and it seemed to be normal standard, correct me if I'm wrong, but it was clearly a lower standard than LPFL ones. Hospital passes everywhere, abysmal foot skills, ordinary set-ups and processes. Taty would be competitive over in the LPFL-but would be toward the lower end of the 5.

message to lake bolac. bring back the otto boys from ballarat where they are all racking up kicks and bring them back for some coin and win yourself a premiership. rhys will be a gun he has some real size about him now after living in the gym for a few months rumour has told me. get your act together

Played cricket against bolac on sat, and both otto's and tas clingan and a few others were there supporting, so it wouldn't suprise me if bolac are offering and pushing the big bucks into there pockets while they are home for the holidays to try an get them to stick around to get them back on track

Can only speak for the one game I've seen in the Mininera league, Taty v Moyston last year, but asked around and it seemed to be normal standard, correct me if I'm wrong, but it was clearly a lower standard than LPFL ones. Hospital passes everywhere, abysmal foot skills, ordinary set-ups and processes. Taty would be competitive over in the LPFL-but would be toward the lower end of the 5.

Yeah very true tex. Still trainging at moyston

Played cricket against bolac on sat, and both otto's and tas clingan and a few others were there supporting, so it wouldn't suprise me if bolac are offering and pushing the big bucks into there pockets while they are home for the holidays to try an get them to stick around to get them back on track

do you think bolac with have the money for the ottos and tas? they would be very handy side with those inclusions. you reckon?

Yeah very true tex. Still trainging at moyston
Not training anywhere mate. Just got back from holidays with my cousin, so will see how it goes from here-need to do some serious work before even contemplating going to footy training anywhere

If you went and watched the games between hawksdale and taty you would see a different picture. from the games i saw the standard was quite high. When you play teams 10 goals worse that you your standard can drop.
I think people will find that clingan and a few other bolac boys are heading north to play

Glen-Dunkeld are going down the Hawkesdale-Macarthur path- recruiting out of town players only interested in money. They'll be at the club for 2 years at best at the club for little return...

As Bumbles said it's only November and the supporters are already starting to eat their own. and bag their own- what a club??

If any players want easy money then Glen-Dunkeld is your club and you don't even have to be any good (B. White)

Mate I dont come from that area but i wonder what brad white has done to you did he cut your lunch or something mate.
Also having played for a club that went into recess because it struggled to get players at times to knock a club for taking these players no matter what standard or for how much is a bit harsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're on the ball mate with that last post- hatherall was announced as coach about 2 months ago with Darroch as his assistant (also announced weeks ago). White and Neeson were part of the "super seven" and are ring ins. hatherall and Neeson will be playing with their third clubs in 3 years

Cheers mate.
How about the other two? keilor and ferguson.
Didnt think that "super seven" were all that super but thats my opinion.

Not training anywhere mate. Just got back from holidays with my cousin, so will see how it goes from here-need to do some serious work before even contemplating going to footy training anywhere

It gets like that over the holidays bet your not the only one

Any news on Luke Fisher? Will he continue with the rovers. he came 5th in the league did he? only 17 years old

I think he would be pretty keen tohave a run and been noticed by the rebels if not i would say he would probaly stay at the rovers.

If you went and watched the games between hawksdale and taty you would see a different picture. from the games i saw the standard was quite high. When you play teams 10 goals worse that you your standard can drop.
I think people will find that clingan and a few other bolac boys are heading north to play

Yeah i did hear that before christmas but have heard nothing since

Tas Clingan, Ben Britten and Wal Ritchie all to play with Wang Rovers in the Ovens & Murray Football League. Big blow for the Magpies as Britten and Ritchie were two of their better performers last season, and they were very keen to entice Clingan back to the fold!

Would expect Fisher to stay on with Rovers, however likely to play the majority of the season with the Rebels... No doubt there is clubs from Ballarat chasing him as he boarded at Clarendon for the past few years but I think Rovers would expect to keep him!

Tas Clingan, Ben Britten and Wal Ritchie all to play with Wang Rovers in the Ovens & Murray Football League. Big blow for the Magpies as Britten and Ritchie were two of their better performers last season, and they were very keen to entice Clingan back to the fold!

Would expect Fisher to stay on with Rovers, however likely to play the majority of the season with the Rebels... No doubt there is clubs from Ballarat chasing him as he boarded at Clarendon for the past few years but I think Rovers would expect to keep him!

Yeah very big loss, are they the only players to leave or are there others as well. have they picked any recruits

I can be 99% sure he wont play in the Mininera in 09. very reliable source...

Playing in Ballarat or do u think he will be playing rebels? even if he doesnt make rebels i thin it wouldnt be a bad idea to play in ballarat get a few more people to look at him than in mininera.

Playing in Ballarat or do u think he will be playing rebels? even if he doesnt make rebels i thin it wouldnt be a bad idea to play in ballarat get a few more people to look at him than in mininera.

He'll have a fair crack at rebels but if not like you said he's being chased by b'rat clubs and will go there. My good mate's with his sister they chat about it a bit...

Can some1 tell me if Pual Budgie Dalziel is playing 4 Moyston/Willaura? if so that is a BIG signing 4 the pumas and the Willaura Bakery shop:thumbsu:

Can some1 tell me if Pual Budgie Dalziel is playing 4 Moyston/Willaura? if so that is a BIG signing 4 the pumas and the Willaura Bakery shop:thumbsu:

Plenty of rumors going around of where he is going to play, i heard he had been offered to coach the rats reserves but his missus wants him to head out to moyston so who knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Mininera and District FL - Pre Season 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back