Mininera and District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon, I've heard the same thing about the young Demons players also.
Hopefully the club can hold them, but who knows.

Bloods, I've heard that Jahn Knight and/or Wayne Loader will do the coaching job if they can't land a bigger fish! I do hear that they are talking to people though...

Bloods, I've heard that Jahn Knight and/or Wayne Loader will do the coaching job if they can't land a bigger fish! I do hear that they are talking to people though...

It's a tough gig to get a quality coach these days Noodles, especially at a suitable price range...........but no doubt Knighta would do a good job if he has to take the reins. Well respected and quality player!:thumbsu:

How did you hear about it noodles?
do you think l/d would have any suspitions?
this is the first i ahve hear about jahn and wayne coaching.
but i have no doubt they could do as good a job as anyone.
wayne loader was a champion player, and jahn continues to be

How did you hear about it noodles?
do you think l/d would have any suspitions?
this is the first i ahve hear about jahn and wayne coaching.
but i have no doubt they could do as good a job as anyone.
wayne loader was a champion player, and jahn continues to be

Alas Dragon, that good players do not always make good coaches!!
However without knowing a great deal about either bloke, it seems that in this case they wud be fine for the job! :)

Dragon, Bloods,

Knightsy has done the job before and they relieved him of the post...
I would put my money with him though to do it again if they can't find another.
A couple of those kids mentioned in earlier post go to school in camperdown and would like to be playing with their mates from school.

Doug rogerson was a wimp on the football field same with bloody murray, so i find it hard how Doug could of coached the under 16's well.
Also, this is a totally irrelevant topic but Michael Alexander, John Box, H.Gunstone , S.Faull,D Crawford,S Quinlan,P Lardner, and crouchy were terrific footballers around the district when i was around. Are they still involved with their respective football clubs or the Mininera district FL?
Because players like them are the type of blokes who could turn the local youngsters into good country footballers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well some1 doesn't really care.. u must be from Ararat football club!! U just focus on all the upcoming moonheads!!:D

seems like you blokes are focusing on the moonheads trying to throw some big money at a few of there players, what are your thoughts spanna? personly i dont think they would be stupid enough to head out over copes hill

Penshurst have supposedly signed Grant Ewing (from H/Imps) as coach...........with his two brothers Shane (H/Imps) and Darren (Wbool) apparently committing as well; add to that trio the two Eales brothers, Justin (Wbool) and Chris (Ham) along with the Sherlock brothers (Joe & Pat) and the Bombers look set to climb the MDFL ladder in '09.

So Coach 08 knows who might be coaching 2 ay!!!... well who is it.. spill the beans..

I think the key word there is might supastar!! You know who might be coaching!! Well thats fantastic i know of probably 100 people who might be doing this and might be doing that next year for footy but it all amounts to nothing unless you know dont u think? There is plenty of time left between now and next season!!
So unless you actually know anything, save us the drama would u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back