Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Still amazed this team can rip my heart out with some shithole trades, We were doing so well in the last 2 years. what an era
you have to be kidding, they will be better and have dumped that albatross contract.
Randle is a sidewise move but ultimately cant play worse than Towns did against Dallas.
Naz will be better than both IMO
Divincenzo is a huge get and a first rounder from Detroit is a cherry on top.

Think it's a great trade to be honest. Offload KAT's contract and pick up Divenceno and Randle. Fair amount of pressure on Reid/Gobert though.

If it's about making cap flexibility, would have been far better going for picks. Randle/Gobert sharing the floor will be terrible, and inconsistent offense was already the Wolves' achilles heel.

Many of the people that are upset with this move also didnt want them to move DLo, didnt think Conley would help and were against the Gobert trade. no idea
I love Connelly because he has had a plan since day one and none of the media seem to be in on it

you have to be kidding, they will be better and have dumped that albatross contract.
Randle is a sidewise move but ultimately cant play worse than Towns did against Dallas.
Naz will be better than both IMO
Divincenzo is a huge get and a first rounder from Detroit is a cherry on top.
You can mount an argument that Towns -> Randle might be a sideways trade on ability/performance, but it is difficult to argue that he's not a diabolically worse fit. He pretty much cannot share the floor with Gobert on offence, but on defence we can't really cover him unless Gobert is there with him.

The first rounder from Detroit is protected to hell and back and most likely becomes a 2027 second rounder.

I don't know how it plays out, but the timing on this kinda trade for me doesn't make sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back