Mitch Brown (WCE) asks for trade to St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
west coast arent trying to lever anything, they are exercising their right to retain an important contracted player.

and yeah sorry, your "first round pick" (actually pick 24, or mid second round) "who has been progressing nicely" (actually found out about career threatening health problems) and who wants to leave the saints and come home (actually that bit is true) unfortunately doesent amount to a heap of trade value.

if you get value anywhere near to the pick number #24 he originally cost you you will have done well

Career Threataning? He's diabetic you idiot. Its manageble and he's not the first AFL player to have it.
He's been available for a higher proportion of games in his career than Brown has.

I would like to think even the most stupid AFL player wouldnt sign if he was told he was fourth in line just go play WAFL we may need you in a few years.

With only 22 players possibly being regulars each year, I struggle to comprehend the stupidity of the other 24 players on the list who sign new contracts even though they aren't first choice.

Must be some really low IQ's in the AFL

How dumb was Stefan Martin last year eh?

With only 22 players possibly being regulars each year, I struggle to comprehend the stupidity of the other 24 players on the list who sign new contracts even though they aren't first choice.

Must be some really low IQ's in the AFL

How dumb was Stefan Martin last year eh?

He was injured this season not overlooked. Browns a long way from home to be not playing AFL when he clearly can.

He was injured this season not overlooked. Browns a long way from home to be not playing AFL when he clearly can.

What are those other 24 doing signing each year if they aren't guaranteed games? What bloody idiots eh?

And bringing this all back to your statement that the club was dishonest with him - without any proof other than "well i reckon he would have to be an idiot"....

Are you Dennis Denuto?

It's essentially cruel conduct from West Coast, he wants to go home and play more senior games and is forced to live interstate and play WAFL, only because West Coast might need him sometime in the future possibly.

He has all rights next year to tell West Coast to go f**k a rake and either get traded or go to the draft because West Coast are treating him like crap.

It's essentially cruel conduct from West Coast, he wants to go home and play more senior games and is forced to live interstate and play WAFL, only because West Coast might need him sometime in the future possibly.

He has all rights next year to tell West Coast to go f**k a rake and either get traded or go to the draft because West Coast are treating him like crap.

Oh those cruel west australians..... we used waterboard torture to get him to sign his last contract.

I reckon we'll crush him with tonnes of iron ore to induce him at the next re-signing.

The last bit is reasonably accurate - he does have every right as he will be uncontracted. Given his speech after winning the best clubamn, i don't think he shares your final sentiments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back