Toast Mitch Grigg - Fare Thee Well, We Hardly Knew Ye

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
So instead of going to my bedroom and curling up in the foetal position, lets look at the positives.

How good was this kid, was, dare i say it, Pendlesesque at times on that left, looked like he had all the time in the world and constantly made the right decision, put most of our senior guys to shame. How he hasn't gotten a game earlier is beyond me, if he's sub against the Roos next week Ill come over from Perth and burn West Lakes down my self :p

Lots to look forward to in the future with him and Crouchy, not to mention Danger, Sloaney etc...

Grigg was stellar. It's shambolic that he hasn't got a run before today. If he's not in the starting lineup next week then something is very, very wrong.

Lots to like today about the youth of our club tbh.

He's a beauty and has real confidence about him. Tim Watson was in disbelief at how good he was going. Needs to play full games for the rest of the year and be a main midfield contributor for us next season.

That first handball was a bit shaky, might need some SANFL games to iron that out :confused: Hopefully we've found a long term contributor. That left foot is a weapon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was refreshing to see to have a natural left footer in the field today. Gave us that extra dimension whenever one of our players was caught on their wrong side, Grigg was always in the right place to gather the ball from those players and use his kicking to do the damage. Have to play out the season along with LJ

It was refreshing to see to have a natural left footer in the field today. Gave us that extra dimension whenever one of our players was caught on their wrong side, Grigg was always in the right place to gather the ball from those players and use his kicking to do the damage. Have to play out the season along with LJ

I'm happy for anyone to search my posts banging on about our lack of left footers.

I saw enough of him in the pre-season game against Carlton that I wouldve had him in round 1. Purely for his left foot, but also because I knew he could at least hold his own. In fact I had him in the rd 1 side during the warm up when I saw he slot them half post high from 55m.

He was so good, never panicked under pressure and in a showdown with the extra spice was super cool. Reason to be excited crows fans :thumbsu:

Why have the selectors waited so long to introduce him to the game ???

"But the reason he played so well is that the selectors didn't get carried away with new toyitis and gift him games but instead made him work on his deficiencies at Norwood first."

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Mitch Grigg - Fare Thee Well, We Hardly Knew Ye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back