FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

How can it possibly take 2 1/2 hours to fry some chips and cook some fish, when the prep for the fish, the batter and the sauce was already done prior to everyone arriving?

38299b743bebbd61974a93414ebb96e4.jpg

Love it how they say "we can only go up from here" lol no morons your dessert can be shit too

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

How can it possibly take 2 1/2 hours to fry some chips and cook some fish, when the prep for the fish, the batter and the sauce was already done prior to everyone arriving?

Well they scrapped the original recipe didn't they, and made something else.

Josh & Amy

6HbqmNG.jpg

4/5 Rico's
Entree: Awful sauce, bland stuffing, took 159 minutes to make
Main: Epic fail, took 160 mins to make, made Alyse vomit.
Dessert: average, just a version of sticky date pudding if truth be told.

A case of the the biggest mouth is the worst cook. Now he'll be a total campaigner for the rest of the week.

Josh & Amy

6HbqmNG.jpg

4/5 Rico's
Dessert: average, just a sticky date pudding if truth be told. Too sweet.

A case of the the biggest mouth is the worst cook. Now he'll be a total campaigner for the rest of the week.

Generous- 4.5 Rico's surely!

No, because according to the judges they cooked the squid well and the dessert was OK, just not great.

Forgot about the squid. That sauce would have made it not nice though!

Should be an automatic 5 Rico's for not being able to do fish and chips lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ****ing train wreck this is

With what they served there's no way it should have taken that long to cook

Not surprised the girl threw up because it would have been humid as **** sitting out there waiting for food with hot TV lights shining on you as well

Big Sauce 21 said:
Josh bagged Paleo and called Pete a hypocrite for breaking his diet on the show at the hipsters dinner apparently which caused an argument off camera. I guess Pete got the last laugh
I watched that episode and do not recall him bagging pete evans or paleo. What did I miss?

Ur not making this shit up are you .... lol

I watched that episode and do not recall him bagging pete evans or paleo. What did I miss?

Ur not making this shit up are you .... lol
They edit the show majorly, cut scenes out. I can see why they didn't air it since Pete gets his knickers in a knot over paleo haters. I saw this on facebook, i'd say it's the same article he read.

He was recently reported to have hired one of his My Kitchen Rules contestants, Tyson Murr, to work in his Brisbane restaurant, Asana.

But it appears Pete Evans hasn't taken the same liking to another show hopeful, Josh, and the two have reportedly come to blows on set.

The celebrity judge threatened to walk away from filming this season if the 'arrogant and antagonistic' 25-year-old wasn't put in his place

Josh, nicknamed the Seafood King, allegedly played up his 'villain' role as the cameras rolled and took things 'too far' when he said a paleo diet is 'rubbish'.

Pete, known for his super pro-paleo stance, is said to have ignored Josh's ribbing initially but things came to a head when he said paleo was 'a bunch of bulls***'.

'No one had ever seen Pete like this before; he was so angry and wouldn't calm down,' said a reported on-set source.

Pete is incredibly sensitive about paleo and refuses to talk about it on set. He doesn't see what it has to do with the show,' they continued.

The paleo diet typically includes vegetables, fruits, nuts, roots, meat and organ meats.

It excludes foods such as dairy products, grains, sugar, legumes, processed oils, salt, and alcohol or coffee.

When Josh mocked Pete and asked him if he thought he was being a 'hypocrite' for breaking his preferred diet for the show, it reportedly was his final straw.

'He told producers he wanted them to call Josh in and read him the riot act,' a source allegedly said. 'It was stop bullying Pete or else he'd be out.'

Josh & Amy

6HbqmNG.jpg

4/5 Rico's
Dessert: average, just a version of sticky date pudding if truth be told.

That batter was thicker than road tar.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back