MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

296953_5779505f081d201de255e1f08ed1b3ee.JPG

Indians on another winning start due to a Chisenhall 3R Homer (now Bottom 4th)

Dodgers started with a Seager homer (now middle 2nd)

Love FoxtelGo. Tv with Indians-Sox FoxtelGo with Dodgers-Nationals

I want Indians and Nationals to win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure but I think all games are available to watch free on MLB At Bat...?

I pay for the whole season anyway so I'm not sure if I'm only getting it cause I've paid

I bought Foxtel this week for the A-League, plus for the Baseball postseason as I didn't think they'd be on MLB.TV but I was surprised to see that both wildcard games were live on MLB.TV and then the ALDS games on Friday were live. I posted about it online on another forum and someone said he's had it for the past three years and the postseason has always been live on the full Premium MLB.TV subscription.

I seriously thought MLB.TV was only for the regular season and they'd develop another subscription for the postseason, which they did. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?&affiliateId=MLBTVREDIRECT

But I guess the above link is for people who haven't bought the full subscription before the season started. Anyway, pretty cool that we're covered for the postseason with the premium subscription at the start of the season.

Haven't posted in here for a while but pretty excited about the playoffs!

Good win for my Dodgers today. Kershaw definitely struggled - didn't have his command, particularly with his slider. That said, the Nationals went 1-9 with RISP and left 7 on base while Kershaw was pitching, so he actually did a decent job limiting the damage after digging himself into a hole in 4 of his 5 innings. Kershaw hasn't actually been as bad in playoffs as some commentators would have you believe, but there's no sugar-coating his performance today - he was very average. How refreshing, then, for the bullpen, which has let him down so many times before in big games, to step up and bail him out for a change. Jansen was especially pivotla - 5-out save despite not having his absolute best stuff.

Oh, and Corey Seager is pretty good :cool:

Looking forward to game two!

Can't see how Rangers save it from here, this oe will be over in Toronto. Red Sox in big trouble as well. Losing Strasburg and Ramos were big blows to Nats, can't see them winning three of last four. Great pitching duel at Wrigley. Big win for Cubs, a loss would have made things very nervy, think they'll relax right into form now. Never discount those Giants though.

Was in the air flying back home from the Grand Final when the Cubs won Game 1. I'll be back in Chicago this afternoon just in time for Game 2.

If the Doggies can do it, so can the Cubs. :D

Can't see how Rangers save it from here, this oe will be over in Toronto. Red Sox in big trouble as well. Losing Strasburg and Ramos were big blows to Nats, can't see them winning three of last four. Great pitching duel at Wrigley. Big win for Cubs, a loss would have made things very nervy, think they'll relax right into form now. Never discount those Giants though.

Before the postseason started I considered the Rangers and Red Sox to be stronger teams than the Indians (because of Cleveland's injuries to Carrasco and Salazar) and the likeliest ALCS matchup. It's been a big surprise that both series are sitting at 2-0 to the Jays and Indians.

2-0 good start, even with Hendricks going out of the game early with a bruised elbow. Home run from Travis Wood, 2 run single from Hendricks, pretty great

Nationals doing what most D.C. sports fans expect their teams to do - delivering disappointment and heartache. It's tough being a Skins/Caps/Wizards/Nats fan - tough!

MLB Gamepass has always had Post Season on it as well or at least for as long as i have been buying it.

Massive morning for Texas, we made all the right moves at the trade table but the guys just aren't delivering at the moment, would be devastating to be swept after such a good regular season. To make matters worse have to watch it on my phone while pretending to work!!

****en Colby Lewis, Needed him to be good and throws this shit and is out of the game without getting an out in the 3rd.

What a waste of a ****en season

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back