MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

First the Bulldogs. Now the Cubs. I just can't believe it. Fireworks galore outside at midnight. I'm still in tears.

You guys were the better team over 7 games and well deserved.

Theo Epstein might as well get himself measured for the Hall of Fame suit jacket he'll surely be awarded at the first time of asking. Breaks the Curse of the Babe and now ends a 108 year championship drought in Chicago.

Now they have the longest active steak , the Indians should take advantage of him being there and get in his ear

"We know you just re-signed foor 5 years but look how long our streak is"

Great seeing two of my favourite actors in the stands - John Cusack (Better Off Dead) with the double fist pull-in scream to the heavens move, and Bill Murray smiling near tears, beautiful - go Chicago!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Cubs!

I don't really follow the MLB, and have always kind of written off the sport, but I really enjoyed this post-season. I go for Chicago Blackhawks & Chicago Bulls, so it'd be easy for me to jump on the Cubs bandwagon, but I won't. I think I might start following the Chicago White Sox next year. Not sure how closely I'll follow it, but I'll certainly watch a few games.

Congratulations to the Cleveland Indian supporters on here. What a series. I thought I'd have to call my cardiologist during the game.

I'd invite you over to visit, but I'll be returning to live in Melbourne permanently in the next month or so. That's why the Cubs had to win it this year.

Congratulations to the Cleveland Indian supporters on here. What a series. I thought I'd have to call my cardiologist during the game.

I'd invite you over to visit, but I'll be returning to live in Melbourne permanently in the next month or so. That's why the Cubs had to win it this year.
Been hell of a year for you, Congrats!

Another glorious chapter written in America's pastime and its most romantic of sports.

Ken Burns will either have to do a doco on this series, or add it to his line up when he does the 11th Inning doco.

Not a bad year as a fan for you, witnessed something that you wouldn't have thought would be possible not once but twice. Stars aligned big time. Enjoy! Get some nice gear to frame/wear as celebration.

This is as big as Richmond winning the flag for me.
I went to Wrigley exactly 20 years ago and was hooked from then onwards.

I'll be in Crown tonight in full Cubs gear just so happy i can't explain

Someday we'll go all the way.... 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back