Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a feeling stanton was going to homer before he did, and during the game I just had a feeling there was going to be a grand slam in there.

Maybe the turning point of the game although I don't think it was going over it could have bounced off the wall harder for the fielder to pick up and could have been a triple.
100% - I was only listening at that point as I was out, but you would hope the fan was evicted. They usually are if they lean onto the field of play. Should receive a hefty ban imo. Can't have that bullshit happening in a world series

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% - I was only listening at that point as I was out, but you would hope the fan was evicted. They usually are if they lean onto the field of play. Should receive a hefty ban imo. Can't have that bullshit happening in a world series
Hardly fair. The guy had a brain fade.
This better not be Bart Man all over again. It’s cruel. If anything, MLB need to add nets or have fans a few rows further back to ensure they don’t interfere with play

They wanted the lefty match up.

But the runners advancing after verdugo catch, put a lot of pressure on Nestor.
Yeah of course. It’s not like Freeman isn’t a slouch v Lefties either. Hard to even debate that one. Would just go for Cortes v Betts, and hope he hits it to the warning track

Kirk Gibson 1988 strikes again.

That's gonna be very hard for the Yankees to come back from.
Judge want to maybe wake up sometime? He’s been garbage all post season. Huge difference between him and Ohtani, who relishes the opportunity to score runners.
Judge continues to set up his swing to go for the glory, every time. Needs to shorten for playoffs

Hardly fair. The guy had a brain fade.
This better not be Bart Man all over again. It’s cruel. If anything, MLB need to add nets or have fans a few rows further back to ensure they don’t interfere with play

Fans know the rules.

I have watched it on replay and that fan knew ffs.

Think dodgers were overwhelmed by the game, few uncharacteristic mistakes and more hero play than we needed. Ohtani's last at bat was a prime example of that.
Also kinda disappointed we didn't try for more singles and doubles during cole's pitching early in the innings. Should have tried to increase his pitch count by playing long innings and forcing the yankees to go to their bullpen early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back