Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, he wasn't the reason they lost today (having 1 hit in the first 8 innings was the primary one) but Boone obviously saw what Freeman did yesterday in the last at-bat, swinging on the first pitch for the grand slam, and tried to overcorrect for his mistake of bringing in Cortes.

Judge's underperformance is a bigger problem than their manager

Freddie Freeman is an elite batter. Trevino is a battler.

When is the last time Boone is the reason we won a game?

If this was in the regular season - Judge would get a night off and clear his head and freshen up. The other alternative is to Put Judge at 2 and Soto at 3. That way Judge will see better pitches as they won't want to face Soto. Simple flip.

As much as I hope it doesn't happen , but judge is going to go of in game 3 or game 4. The mounting pressure + games being played in new York + facing beuler in game 3 and the bullpen in game 4 , is going to result in him being more dialed in than ever before. I expect one of game 3 or game 4 to be a blowout loss.

Freddie Freeman is an elite batter. Trevino is a battler.

When is the last time Boone is the reason we won a game?

If this was in the regular season - Judge would get a night off and clear his head and freshen up. The other alternative is to Put Judge at 2 and Soto at 3. That way Judge will see better pitches as they won't want to face Soto. Simple flip.
Boone managed pretty well in the ALCS I thought. Pushed the right bullpen buttons and Soto/Stanton got the team over the line even with Judge struggling.

If you're gonna blame him for their close losses you have give him credit for the close wins.

As bad as some are saying the Yankees have been it could have easily been 1-1 or 2-0 in their favour heading to New York.

How crucial was the game 1 win for the Dodgers if Ohtani misses the rest of the series!

Dodgers should feel good up 2-0 but the champagne shouldn't be anywhere near the ice yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back