Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes because they are currently cold and Mets are hot. If both teams take a week off and play 3 games in 4 days I bet you Phillies win all 3 games.
Hahaha lfgm what a sad post

Hahaha lfgm what a sad post
What does that even mean? I'm a Braves fan and same happened to them last year by Phillies ironically that happened to Phillies this year. Teams go cold from the week break and are eliminated after a poor game or 2

Let's go Dodgers!
Was a nervous wreck until we got that 6th run then the two.
Should be an electric game 5 in front of 56k Dodgers maniacs.

If the batters turn up we should be fine, not at all confident though.

Hopefully the Padres have lost a bit of confidence not being able to score a run from the bullpen.

Totally forgot Glasnow is out for the season, have had some bad luck with injuries.

What does that even mean? I'm a Braves fan and same happened to them last year by Phillies ironically that happened to Phillies this year. Teams go cold from the week break and are eliminated after a poor game or 2
Poor game or 2? They lost 3-1.

We won 6-2, 7-2, 4-1. The one game the Phillies won was 7-6 and was won in the bottom of the 9th.

They were comprehensively outplayed this series.

Don't worry it shows.

Since the London games Mets are 62 -37 Phillies are/were 50-48

They didn't just go cold. They were hot in April /May and just okay since.

Lost to Mets 3-1 in September.

We were hot early in 2022 and died in the arse. It happens

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back