Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back where we belong.

Soto is good every single day bat of every single game.

The one that had a massive spike as he always does in the post season is Big G. He just has this kind of swagger.

Hope there is a Game 7 because there is nothing like it. Game 7 is great when you win an elimination game to get there, but bloody shit house if you had a 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2 lead lol.

2016 was bloody great. :D

Hope there is a Game 7 because there is nothing like it. Game 7 is great when you win an elimination game to get there, but bloody shit house if you had a 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2 lead lol.

2016 was bloody great. :D
Yea game 7 is only good for the team that has come back from a 3-1 or 3-2 deficit. We need to smash the mets from the first innings and put it to bed early, make the lead big enough that they will view it as insurmountable and give up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be a legendary world series, I can just feel it in my bones. Could not script it any better.
Two MVPs facing off against each other.
Two home run leaders for their respective leagues facing against each other.
East vs West Coast
Now equals Celtics vs Lakers for the most matchups between two franchises in a title deciding series.
Absolute explosive fire power everywhere you look.

I would not be surprised if roberts pulls out the biggest surprise card and brings ohtani on to relief pitch for an innings or 2 in a game 6 or game 7 . Catch the opposition completely off guard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread MLB season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back