Club Legend
Dec 3, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Demons,Pacers
Hey Guys,

What do you think clubs might try pick up in the PSD now after trade week.

Richmond......J Brennan
Carlton ????
Melb ???
Doggies ???
Essendon ????
Freo Kepler Bradley

Who else is out there?

At various stages Melbourne expressed interest in Kepler Bradley and Jude Bolton. It's hard to know what'll turn up in the PSD because it depends on who gets delisted/walks from the various clubs.

I think the only candidate from the Dees who is a good chance to be delisted now is Ryan Ferguson (which is not to say that any club would draft him)

If Bradley got through to pick #5, I'd have thought we'd pick him back up. Unlikely to be anyone better in the draft, and I struggle to understand how Freo could have more cap space (or willingness to use it on Kepler) compared to us.

If Bradley got through to pick #5, I'd have thought we'd pick him back up. Unlikely to be anyone better in the draft, and I struggle to understand how Freo could have more cap space (or willingness to use it on Kepler) compared to us.

I doubt Kepler is going to put a price on his head.

If you want him ...he is all yours in the PSD. I am guessing for some reason we want MJ

I'm fairly sure Kepler will sign for another year. I understand we only have to delist one more player out of the three uncontracted guys (namely Peverill, MJ, Keps). At this stage I think it's near certain that Mark Johnson will be the one that goes....giving Pev and Keps a lifeline.

I'm fairly sure Kepler will sign for another year. I understand we only have to delist one more player out of the three uncontracted guys (namely Peverill, MJ, Keps). At this stage I think it's near certain that Mark Johnson will be the one that goes....giving Pev and Keps a lifeline.

4 Retirements
Cole delisted
Thats 5 spots
add Hocking and Rama, makes it 3 spots
Knights said there would be 8 delistings all up last week at the B&F... Unless he has changed his opinion now thats 3 players to go..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mock PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back