Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

As many of you know Starburns_ recently regained moderator status on this esteemed board.

Regrettably we are informing the Bay 13 community of the removal of Starburns_ as a moderator. This decision comes after careful consideration and is based on behavior that does not align with the standards of integrity expected from our moderators.

We understand that this may be disappointing news to some, but we believe it is necessary to uphold the positive and respectful atmosphere we strive for in Bay 13.

We will not be commenting further on this matter at this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Bay 13 Moderation Team
:goat: zackah Dinsdale Wosh Chief Starburns_

Last edited:
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zackah was the undisputed goat mod of Bay 13, wielding his mod powers with an iron fist. Behind the screen, he meticulously combed through posts and threads, ensuring order amidst the chaos. But beneath this stern exterior, Zackah harbored a secret—a secret that made his heart race and his palms sweat whenever he saw the name “Starburns.”

Starburns, another mod, was everything Zackah admired: witty, charismatic, and unflinchingly kind. Their interactions on the forum were professional, but Zackah couldn’t help but feel a flutter of excitement each time they exchanged messages. It was a feeling he kept buried deep within him, hidden even from his wife, Emily.

Emily had started to notice the late nights Zackah spent moderating. She saw how his eyes lit up when he talked about Starburns’ contributions to the forum. Her suspicion grew, gnawing at her. One evening, as Zackah sat at his desk, Emily confronted him.

“You talk about Starburns a lot,” she said, trying to keep her tone casual. “Is there something you’re not telling me?”
Zackah’s heart skipped a beat. “No, it’s just work. You know how it is.”

But Emily wasn’t convinced. She started to feel a burning jealousy she couldn’t shake off. In her mind, Starburns was a threat to her marriage, even if Zackah denied it.

One night, as Zackah scrolled through the forum, a message from Emily popped up on his phone: “We need to talk.” He sighed, setting the phone aside. The tension between them was becoming unbearable. Emily’s jealousy was pushing him to a breaking point. He had to do something.

That’s when the idea hit him. It was drastic, but it was the only way to bring peace back to his home. With a heavy heart, Zackah navigated to the moderator control panel. He hesitated for a moment, staring at Starburns’ username. His fingers trembled as he clicked the option to remove Starburns’ mod privileges.

The next morning, the forum buzzed with confusion and outrage. Starburns had been a beloved moderator, and the sudden removal shocked everyone. Zackah watched the reactions unfold, feeling a pang of guilt and sadness. He knew he had done the right thing for his marriage, but it didn’t make the decision any easier.

Emily noticed the change immediately. Zackah was more present, more attentive. The tension between them eased, and for a moment, it seemed like things were returning to normal. But deep down, Zackah felt a void, a lingering sorrow for what he had lost.

One evening, as he sat alone, a message from Starburns appeared in his inbox. “Why did you remove me?” it read. “Did I do something wrong?”
Zackah stared at the message, his heart aching. He typed a response, his fingers moving slowly over the keys. “It wasn’t your fault. I’m sorry.”

Starburns never replied, and Zackah knew he had severed a bond that could never be mended. The forum continued, the chaos and order balancing once more. But Zackah couldn’t shake the feeling that something precious had slipped through his fingers. In trying to save his marriage, he had lost a part of himself, and the cost of that decision weighed heavily on his heart.

i think some of the serial melters need to go to their own special bay to not distract the upstanding non-melting bay denizens

But I need those melts to distract me from working...

Zackah was the undisputed goat mod of Bay 13, wielding his mod powers with an iron fist. Behind the screen, he meticulously combed through posts and threads, ensuring order amidst the chaos. But beneath this stern exterior, Zackah harbored a secret—a secret that made his heart race and his palms sweat whenever he saw the name “Starburns.”

Starburns, another mod, was everything Zackah admired: witty, charismatic, and unflinchingly kind. Their interactions on the forum were professional, but Zackah couldn’t help but feel a flutter of excitement each time they exchanged messages. It was a feeling he kept buried deep within him, hidden even from his wife, Emily.

Emily had started to notice the late nights Zackah spent moderating. She saw how his eyes lit up when he talked about Starburns’ contributions to the forum. Her suspicion grew, gnawing at her. One evening, as Zackah sat at his desk, Emily confronted him.

“You talk about Starburns a lot,” she said, trying to keep her tone casual. “Is there something you’re not telling me?”
Zackah’s heart skipped a beat. “No, it’s just work. You know how it is.”

But Emily wasn’t convinced. She started to feel a burning jealousy she couldn’t shake off. In her mind, Starburns was a threat to her marriage, even if Zackah denied it.

One night, as Zackah scrolled through the forum, a message from Emily popped up on his phone: “We need to talk.” He sighed, setting the phone aside. The tension between them was becoming unbearable. Emily’s jealousy was pushing him to a breaking point. He had to do something.

That’s when the idea hit him. It was drastic, but it was the only way to bring peace back to his home. With a heavy heart, Zackah navigated to the moderator control panel. He hesitated for a moment, staring at Starburns’ username. His fingers trembled as he clicked the option to remove Starburns’ mod privileges.

The next morning, the forum buzzed with confusion and outrage. Starburns had been a beloved moderator, and the sudden removal shocked everyone. Zackah watched the reactions unfold, feeling a pang of guilt and sadness. He knew he had done the right thing for his marriage, but it didn’t make the decision any easier.

Emily noticed the change immediately. Zackah was more present, more attentive. The tension between them eased, and for a moment, it seemed like things were returning to normal. But deep down, Zackah felt a void, a lingering sorrow for what he had lost.

One evening, as he sat alone, a message from Starburns appeared in his inbox. “Why did you remove me?” it read. “Did I do something wrong?”
Zackah stared at the message, his heart aching. He typed a response, his fingers moving slowly over the keys. “It wasn’t your fault. I’m sorry.”

Starburns never replied, and Zackah knew he had severed a bond that could never be mended. The forum continued, the chaos and order balancing once more. But Zackah couldn’t shake the feeling that something precious had slipped through his fingers. In trying to save his marriage, he had lost a part of himself, and the cost of that decision weighed heavily on his heart.

Seems to be a lot of doxxing in this post.

Can confirm AI has not quite nailed it yet

Hey, when AI can finally "nail it", the male gender will become obsolete.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back