Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

As many of you know Starburns_ recently regained moderator status on this esteemed board.

Regrettably we are informing the Bay 13 community of the removal of Starburns_ as a moderator. This decision comes after careful consideration and is based on behavior that does not align with the standards of integrity expected from our moderators.

We understand that this may be disappointing news to some, but we believe it is necessary to uphold the positive and respectful atmosphere we strive for in Bay 13.

We will not be commenting further on this matter at this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Bay 13 Moderation Team
:goat: zackah Dinsdale Wosh Chief Starburns_

Last edited:

I mod the health and fitness board.

Do you even lift, brah?
Good effort lol, I would happily be interested. Bay 13 the place to be. I am sure zackah would love 🐯 onboard

Where to begin?
Happy Episode 2 GIF by Paramount+

Put me down as a mod, I've got many actionable items to bring to the table.
My core competencies and deliverables include abilities related to moving the needle and synergy related to thread spamming .
Let's take a deep dive to this game changer as we face the headwinds of a paradign shift ,using a silver bullet to push the envelope trimming the fat on the low hanging fruit.

Put me down as a mod, I've got many actionable items to bring to the table.
My core competencies and deliverables include abilities related to moving the needle and synergy related to thread spamming .
Let's take a deep dive to this game changer as we face the headwinds of a paradign shift ,using a silver bullet to push the envelope trimming the fat on the low hanging fruit.
Sorry champion but you’ve been banned too many times. Plus you’ve won FOTY.

Sorry champion but you’ve been banned too many times. Plus you’ve won FOTY.
Correct. No FOTY winner can ever be mod. It also means ex mods can never be FOTY :shrug:

(except for Starburns_ we might make an exception for him)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. I think pretty soon even mentioning that name will result in bans. To say there’s been some unpleasantness would be a massive understatement.
Can you imagine the melts we’d be reading from him with all these Richmond exodus threads?

Starburns_ was probably a tad too harsh in his mod tenure, but there was a lot more nuffies and obnoxious bay flogs back in his day that were absolutely detestable twits that deserved banning like Brett aka Higgins2Waite

Also being a BF Mod/esp on the bad is a an unpaid/voluntary position, no reward for flogs like him putting their hand up and being forced to waste hours of their free/rec time forced to monitor the nuffie baboon antics of flogs here.

We would never be mates, but I honestly do understand and can Appreciate where Burnsie was coming from in my divine DavIlla Days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Moderator Removal - Starburns_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back