Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 - 2015 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Bay 13 community.

Now that football is over for another season, it's time to reflect on those players who didn't quite make par in terms of on field performance. While there has been a revolving door of spuds for us to laugh at (despite spending longer than any of us on the professional-footballer gravy train), I think we'll all agree that there have been a special few contenders really step down to the plate this year.

There will be first timers. There will be perennial favourites. There will be lamented trades and of course there will be a few controversial surprises.
The rules
- My listings are final. If you disagree with me, you are wrong.
- The order is roughly sorted in some fluid manner.
- Players with less than 20 games in total are excluded, although there is some small allowances given for extraordinary spudness in the face of battle.
- Weightings have been granted for those who are over-rated, over paid, divers, are noted squibs and/or who are overtly Gen Z/Hipster.
- Votes for Jack Watts will still not be counted*
- Yes of course the Bulldogs will feature

Last year's list included a Mofradamus-like prediction of Carlton's poor 2015 given the appearances of their player in the Bottom 50. Who will struggle this year? Stay tuned to find out!

Player List
50. Will Minson
49. Ryan Bastinac
48. Jack Watts
47. Scott Selwood
46. Lindsay Thomas
45. Tom Boyd
44. Assorted generic Melbourne spuds
43. Jake Melksham
42. Chris Yarran
41. Jake Carlisle
40. Paul Seedsman
39. Heritier Lumumba
38. Adam Cooney
37. Zac Clarke
36. James Frawley
35. James Gwilt
34. Chris Mayne
33. Brett Goodes
32. Aaron Black
31. Jason Tutt
30. Jed Lamb
29. Hayden Crozier
28. Robert "Robbie" Warnock
27. Curtly Hampton
26. Jonathan Giles
25. Ryan Griffen
24. Patrick Karnezis
23. Shaun Hampson
22. Dimitri "Jimmy" Toumpas
21. Nick Malceski
20. Patrick McGinnity
19. Billie Smedts
18. David MacKay
17. Kyle Hartigan
16. Gary Rohan
15. Courtenay Dempsey
14. Dale "Daisy" Thomas
13. Lewis Taylor
12. Chris Dawes
11. Michael Talia
10. Dawson Simpson
9. Trent Cotchin
8. Daniel Gorringe
7. David Hale
6. John Butcher
5. Matthew Watson
4*. Jobe Watson
3. Ayce Cordy
2. Liam "effing" Jones
1. Luke Hodge

Last edited:
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about this year, can normally expect a strong showing from our spuds. But no more than half a dozen spuds left with more than 20+ games. Hopefully Mofra will point out the ones I have missed in the glow of Joshs move to the forward line.

Sylvia, Clarke, Mayne, Crowley :rainbow:
It would be very harsh to include Crowley and Mayne in (considering Mayne has been slightly better than last year and he was at the tip of the Top 50.)

Zac Clarke will definitely be in and Sylvia will be number 1. Zac Dawson could be in too but hopefully immunity :D

I expect Mitch Robinson to NOT feature in this list after he was De-Carltoned at the Lions this season.
Lions also turned around Stefan Martin, a 2013 entry. Doing well up there.

#LJizz4Number1

Zac Clarke will definitely be in and Sylvia will be number 1. Zac Dawson could be in too but hopefully immunity :D

Sylvia didn't play a game, would be surprised if Mof did a Bootsma again.

It would be very harsh to include Crowley and Mayne in (considering Mayne has been slightly better than last year and he was at the tip of the Top 50.)

I can't remember Dawson really stuffing anything up majorly this year though. Mayne on the other hand has gone from Mr Accurate to an awful set shot, and saying he was better then last year isn't much, he was putrid.

I can't remember Dawson really stuffing anything up majorly this year though. Mayne on the other hand has gone from Mr Accurate to an awful set shot, and saying he was better then last year isn't much, he was putrid.
He was worse last year. Dawson has been shithouse this year because Ross had to play him since all our backs are out and he had no pre-season which means Zac is even slower than usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 - 2015 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back