Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Player #38 - Jack Ziebell
OIP.6OZoawd9Jm85QQqr8f-T0gHaJt

Pictured: Ziebell attempts a Tom Papley style mark

Nickname: Ziebs, Ziebus, JZ
(Personally I think players should not have more nicknames than season wins, but whatever)

Jack Ziebell has been North Melbourne's captain since 2017.
North Melbourne's finishes in that time have been:
2017: 15th
2018: 9th
2019: 12th
2020: 17th
2021: 18th
2022: 18th

THE END

(Encore)

Ok.

Jack Ziebell finished 2021 in an 'ok' fashion and managed to get a 2 year contract extension from North because they are managing things so well right now. He's presumably on a pretty healthy contract right now, along with Nick Larkey, Ben McKay and Prince M'fufu Kwambe from Nigeria (who the hell IS running things down there?)

This year Ziebell managed under 14 disposals per game and somehow kicked 17 goals in his 19 games, which included 5 goals against a Swans side that only won by 11 points. His best game of the year was in round 2 against an Eagles team so inexperienced they had to watch that ad with Joel Selwood in it before the game just to learn the rules, which is pretty bad but then again AFL ads have traditionally been absolutely awful:

Fun fact: The Taliban have an anti-dandruff shampoo that's just called "Shoulders"

North fans universally agree that is cooked and don't expect Ziebell to play every game next year as they shoot back up the ladder to the dizzying heights of 17th. After all, they got master coach Clarko whose career highlight is telling Essendon to GAGF (marginally ahead of his 4 flags as coach).

Jack, Ziebs, JZ, Ziebus. Good luck adding more nicknames to your online profiles next year and welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2022.

I call him "Ender".

Player #38 - Jack Ziebell
Jack Ziebell finished 2021 in an 'ok' fashion and managed to get a 2 year contract extension from North because they are managing things so well right now. He's presumably on a pretty healthy contract right now, along with Nick Larkey, Ben McKay and Prince M'fufu Kwambe from Nigeria (who the hell IS running things down there?)
Hi Mofra ! 👋

Prince M'fufu Kwambe was a Category B rookie and cost us nothing.
In fact, he agreed to donate his vast fortune to the club in exchange for a spot on the list and my credit card details.

Hi Mofra ! 👋

Prince M'fufu Kwambe was a Category B rookie and cost us nothing.
In fact, he agreed to donate his vast fortune to the club in exchange for a spot on the list and my credit card details.
Our credit card got stolen last week. Nothing to worry about though, because so far, the thief has spent only a fraction of what my wife used to spend.

Ziebell is a truly awful player. Tried mid fwd and back and sucks in all of them.

Also feel a lifetime achievement award is appropriate for the "classy" Shaun Higgins.

Ziebell is a truly awful player. Tried mid fwd and back and sucks in all of them.

Also feel a lifetime achievement award is appropriate for the "classy" Shaun Higgins.
I forgot Higgins was still on a list.

The Richmond melts if Geelong win will be tasty though. And to a lesser extent Hawfies, although you and A Cut Above seem to be the own Hawthorn regulars here these days.
Lethality is gender/team fluid.
If Geelong chokes you'll be hearing from me mate, don't you worry about that. :sneaky:

This list is basically going to be the Dogs, Bombers and GWS lists mixed together - with the occasional sprinkling of J “Leadership” Ziebell and I’m completely ok with that !!
Wait a minute…?!
There’s 50 positions available, so how come the whole West Coast list isn’t named ?
Perhaps this year there could be a special “ Bottom 50’s Bottom “ list dedicated specifically to West Coke .
DanWa , surely you are with me on this ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every day I eagerly wake up, rush to Bigfooty & Mofra’s Bottom 50, in the hope that Pete Ladhams entry has finally appeared.
I have no idea who that was so googled and saw this in the profile.

Nickname(s): Pistol Pete, Lil Pisty, Spud, DJay, Party Boy Pete

PL.png

How embarrassment.

Last edited:
Mitch Robinson deserves one final placing :)

I have no idea who that was so googled and saw this in the profile.

Nickname(s): Pistol Pete, Lil Pisty, Spud, DJay, Party Boy Pete

View attachment 1514318

How embarrassment.
He's that Sydney VFL shit truck who sniped Woey Jr a few weeks back. I hadn't heard of him before then.

Last edited:
Every day I eagerly wake up, rush to Bigfooty & Mofra’s Bottom 50, in the hope that Pete Ladhams entry has finally appeared.
Your username reminds me of the fact that the residents of Dubai don't watch the Flintstones, but the folk in Abu Dhabi do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back