• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
aX3y3Bo.png

if all the old Boys are suspended for breaking this, can we just select an all-star team to play in the Grand Final instead of the Old Boys?

I'll put my hand up right now.
the Old Boys are the all-star team

if all the old Boys are suspended for breaking this, can we just select an all-star team to play in the Grand Final instead of the Old Boys?

I'll put my hand up right now.

That would exclude Greenery

And why is that Horry? I may not have had my best season, but my disinterest only reflects the degradation of Sweet society as a whole.

your signature explains all.

…. Seemingly only poor PMBangers has a worse record

your signature explains all.

…. Seemingly only poor PMBangers has a worse record
Ha!
Since that monument was erected, I have personally gone a 7 game winning streak, I am either the Old Boys saving grace or the Jacob Townsend of this side. Which I cannot say, but the change in my sides form is remarkable, no?

Ha!
Since that monument was erected, I have personally gone a 7 game winning streak, I am either the Old Boys saving grace or the Jacob Townsend of this side. Which I cannot say, but the change in my sides form is remarkable, no?

all I can say is you stand in the shoes of Callums_Guns

all I can say is you stand in the shoes of Callums_Guns
First of all:
5Lw.gif

And second off all, we are all richer for it. For Guns lacks the panache, the zeal, the je nai sai qua, the vapid sense of self importance that I do to milk this astonishing record for aeons to come. You're welcome. 😇

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ligma has become the first victim of the moratorium and is not eligible to play in the Season 35 Grand Final.

Very sad to see!

Is it though?

It doesn’t make me sad

Ligma has become the first victim of the moratorium and is not eligible to play in the Season 35 Grand Final.

Very sad to see!
Unrelated news, have you seen how much the OOB’s odds have plummeted now?

Very sad to see!
I don't actually think we will need to do anything here. The sim tends to do a fine enough job removing Ligma from the field of play on its own.

Ligma 0 (On) 11.56 (Off) 18.42 (On) 19.22 (Off) 29.33 (On) 60.59 (Off) 81.12 (On) 96.1 (Off) Total : 59%

I don't actually think we will need to do anything here. The sim tends to do a fine enough job removing Ligma from the field of play on its own.

Ligma 0 (On) 11.56 (Off) 18.42 (On) 19.22 (Off) 29.33 (On) 60.59 (Off) 81.12 (On) 96.1 (Off) Total : 59%
I’m triggered.

Thanks Kennedy Parker, THANKS A LOT.

I’m just so team oriented that I sacrificed my spot to publish the best media thread and I’m confident that they can win the flag without me.

THE BEST MEDIA

I wish to advise that it appears, as of 4 minutes ago, Ophidian Old Boys FFC Ruck Elton Johns Wig has become the second victim of the new law and is now ineligible to play this week. :(

Poor Tigerturbulance is going to have it rough with the teamsheet this week.

I wish to advise that it appears, as of 4 minutes ago, Ophidian Old Boys FFC Ruck Elton Johns Wig has become the second victim of the new law and is now ineligible to play this week. :(

Poor Tigerturbulance is going to have it rough with the teamsheet this week.
See you in Qourt

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Moratorium on Ophidian Old Boys FFC Threads - Kennedy Parker

Back