Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was a let down. Orange crush you’d be used to that mate!

Anyway. Fab week friends. Pity it wasn’t 101/100 result to us - would have been so much more satisfying.
Anyway… here’s your share of the participation ribbon

IMG_4613.jpeg
Thanks for posting Wosh Hope your meal is delish!

I guess we are all going away with this look on our faces 🤦‍♀️

IMG_4612.jpeg

Well that was a let down. Orange crush you’d be used to that mate!

Anyway. Fab week friends. Pity it wasn’t 101/100 result to us - would have been so much more satisfying.
Anyway… here’s your share of the participation ribbon

View attachment 2091036
Thanks for posting Wosh Hope your meal is delish!

I guess we are all going away with this look on our faces 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2091037
The term let down is not in my vocabulary but you did good DemurePrincess

What, what a let down.

I did nothing but housework today, waiting for this match.

How disappointing, at least I will have clean sheets to watch XXX movies tonight

Wow, what a finish!!

Thanks for the week, OOBs, always a highlight with you guys ❤️

A draw feels most appropriate here. In a way, we're all winners. Yet in another and more realistic way, we're all losers (and yes, my phone did try to autocorrect that to lovers) 😐

Thanks for posting Wosh 😀

What, what a let down.

I did nothing but housework today, waiting for this match.

How disappointing, at least I will have clean sheets to watch XXX movies tonight

If you're watching XXX-rated movies, those sheets may not stay clean for long...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh umm!

Pop Tv Celebrity GIF by Big Brother After Dark

wowee.gif

Wowee! My first draw ever, like Robertio. Might have to change my drawers after that tied struggle.

Much fun had over the week, my Furie friends, and many thanks Wosh for taking valuable time from your tasty-sounding meal to deal with we miscreants.

View attachment 2091868

Wowee! My first draw ever, like Robertio. Might have to change my drawers after that tied struggle.

Much fun had over the week, my Furie friends, and many thanks Wosh for taking valuable time from your tasty-sounding meal to deal with we miscreants.
Go to bed, Wosh, isn't it like 11pm there?

Not that you need any beauty sleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back