More myee8 comedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was actually very good, one of our only players that could pick up the ball on the deck without slipping out.

Or maybe we should bring back Shane Clayton.

Originally posted by Nandrolone Stam
If you went to the game today (which you didn't because your spineless like a jellyfish), you would have got a glimpse of some of the skill on offer.

Oh spineless now, gee that hurts. Out of the skills he has shown today, it is bugger all compared to the hype he has been given. Considering the hype you all have given him, you would think he should be North's version of Andrew McLeod except with a better mark, but alas no. Got any answer to that???

Originally posted by myee8
Oh spineless now, gee that hurts. Out of the skills he has shown today, it is bugger all compared to the hype he has been given. Considering the hype you all have given him, you would think he should be North's version of Andrew McLeod except with a better mark, but alas no. Got any answer to that???

I don't think anyone has ramped him up to be the next McLeod, but if you wish to take it that high, be my guest.

So what skills did you see from Junior today? Did you actually see the game? Got any answer to that??

Just for all those who don't know, myee8 lives in WA. Pretty weak effort by myee8 not to get to the ground and give his 'team' some encouragement

Yes of course, an unforgivable sin.

I don't think anyone has ramped him up to be the next McLeod, but if you wish to take it that high, be my guest.

So what skills did you see from Junior today? Did you actually see the game? Got any answer to that??

Listened to it and am watching it now, and nothing to be excited about. The only reason why Daniel Wells isn't being called hopeless is that both have consideable hype given to them, yet Wells has shown more than Jnr.

Don't think you would have seen mercurial skill from anyone today - think about the conditions for ****s sake. There is no doubt that Jr has remarkable talent, and if his attitude improves and he realises his potential you will be eating your words. Nobody cares what you think anyway - you are nothing more than a **** weak bandwagoner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Asprilla
Don't think you would have seen mercurial skill from anyone today - think about the conditions for ****s sake. There is no doubt that Jr has remarkable talent, and if his attitude improves and he realises his potential you will be eating your words. Nobody cares what you think anyway - you are nothing more than a **** weak bandwagoner.

Well said.

I thought Junior played a very controlled game today. No flashy crap, marked well, was good on the deck, and apart from a missed tackle, worked hard when in posession.

A great step forward IMO. Summed up the conditions well, was dangerous close to goal and did the basic things well.

I agree. And he's got the feeble traits of most Collingwood / Essendon supporters. I don't think they need to be spelled out.

OPEN YOUR EYES and PAY ATTENTION to what's happening in the real world.

Just for all those who don't know, myee8 lives in WA. Pretty weak effort by myee8 not to get to the ground and give his 'team' some encouragement
If I lived interstate, I'd jump at the chance to see my team play...but that's just me.

I'm in a similar postion to myee8, I'm a Richmond supporter living in Adelaide and I jump at any chance to see them play even though we usually get a flogging. I'll definetly be at AAMI this week rain, hail or shine.

Now let me repeat this for all you slow minded people out there. The thread that Stam is talking about is about over-hyped players who have failed to deliver. Now everyone who has seen Jnr play in the ressies say he kills the opposition week in and week out and i for starters to not doubt that, never have. However WHEN HE PLAYS FOR THE SENIOR SIDE, HE DOES F*CK ALL. That was all i was trying to say - the thread is for over-hyped players who have never delivered, and with all the hype that Daniel Motlop has been given on the North board here and shown for the seconds, he fails to deliver in the senior side. Is this an over-hyped player who has failed to deliver or isn't it? Instead of taking swipes over my 'loyalty', tell me if i am right or not.

Alright, if it will make you happy you are wrong about Jr.

PS - You are still a **** weak bandwagoner

Oh okay, so Jnr has indeed backed up the hype he has shown and taken the form for the seconds into the senior side? I think not. Unfortunately you are the one who is wrong. Remember he could come good in the future, but how long that will take is another thing. I for one was wanting to trade Rawlings last year (along with a few of you) and yet he delivers this year. Jnr HAS YET TO SHOW HIS WORTH IN THE SENIORS. Try again.

Alright, if it will make you happy you are wrong about Jr.

PS - You are still a **** weak bandwagoner

Oh okay, so Jnr has indeed backed up the hype he has shown and taken the form for the seconds into the senior side? I think not. Unfortunately you are the one who is wrong. Remember he could come good in the future, but how long that will take is another thing. I for one was wanting to trade Rawlings last year (along with a few of you) and yet he delivers this year. Jnr HAS YET TO SHOW HIS WORTH IN THE SENIORS. Try again.

I reserve the right to criticise players who are not performing in team i support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back