More Reasons to beat Colllingwood in 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

There no reason why we can't beat Collingwood. I think the club may win this one, but we must not celebrate too much if we do. Essendon are capable of pulling down our pants like the many times they slammed us.

Shouldn't we be worrying about this game next week?
Collingwood have the roos to get over first and Carlton have the doggies to overcome first.

If carlton get beaten by the doggies and West Coast beat geelong.
Then carlton will be playing for a top four spot when we meet next week.

Now that will be interesting ,If collingwood win next week Carlton may be in trouble for top 4 if the doggies and west coast keep winning.Don't forget the saints are only one game out of the eight i reckon they will make a late charge.
If the hawks keep winning then carlton's top 4 spot could be up for grabs.

Still 9 rounds to go anything can happen.

Oh by the way the premiership players missing so far through injury are

Dawes,Johnson,Beams,Macaffer,Brown,didak.

Of these only Brown is certain not to return but as we move forward into the season the rest will be back and that spells danger for any side.

Especially the way our conditioning staff are managing the players.

Carlton have not experienced any major injuries except for JAMIESON.
He is a big loss ,but if the blues lose say a kruezer or judd or a Walker between now and finals well,it will be very difficult for them during the games that count.

Kreuzer has played 3 games, he missed the first half of the season....How were we travelling then?:rolleyes: Our most important player is Jamison, hes the hardest to cover and hes currently out.

fact is injuries aside, we've lost just 2 games since we last met you....One was to a team you couldn't beat.....and the other was to probably the most in form and most improved side in the comp. Next week is game on and i can't ******* wait for it.

hawkward.jpg

Beating the Pies, I think it's night on impossible after the disgusting, p!ssweak showing against Footescray and it will take a stroke of coaching genius and players just WANTING to win to do it, but here are some pointers:

1. Eddie Betts to play his game of the year or get dropped. He did absolutely nothing and will need to be pressuring his opponent more than they pressure him.

2. Thornton in the forward line. I reckon a better option than Watson.

3. Having more pings once we run into inside 50. Last week what drove me nuts was out gutlessness to have a shot running inside 50. Too often they hesitated, bloody Footescray had no gumption to do the same and basically set up filthy scum Bazza Hall. I reckon guys like Simmo, Ellard, even Yazz should take shots rather than worry about a tall like Waitey up there for a set-up.

4. Curbing Leigh Brown and Blair. I reckon those two will cause us more scoreboard grief than Daizy and Cloake. Mind you there's four of them....Hmm I don't think we have a chance tomorrow unfortunately, it's lookin' kinda UGLY ****!

Remove this Banner Ad

More Reasons to beat Colllingwood in 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back