Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

You two nice but well meaning fools bet the Ruddster would be run out of town by July 6.
You both will fail as you know.
Thus the question is, how do you reconcile your wagers.
I am open to suggestions on this, Jane you being a pensioner and all i will cut you some slack.
Morgoth you are just dumb so i will cut you no slack.
My question is. how would you ladies like to pay me?
Morgoth from you can sneak a couple of pineapples in the post?
Let me know.

Third and Final Invoice

Dippers Donuts,
My money please

Although intent was obvoius -

Did the original bet specify A$, I saw references to clams and pineapples, could be a win all round if the bet was paid in say rupiah.

30,000 rp plus bragging rights

roughly A$4

Ha, I remember Murray from the old GD Board (before Limbo, when it was good). He was a whiny bitch then, and a whiny bitch now!

Could it be that DD has had the last laugh after all. Seems like there is a hint of desperation in some of the pleading and/or mud-slinging on this thread. Gee what a great forum this board is for intellectual enquiry now that it is choc-a-bloc full of sociopaths.:rolleyes::eek:

That aside, it was a classic fail and the humour based comments are quite funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we should have a celeb charity event to raise the money for Dippers in a big hole down the well?

Singcelebs.jpg

Is DD forever morgy and Jane's biatch?

Nah he is his own bitch. Thats what makes it so sweet. When he looks in the mirror all he see's is a pineapple head.

I think maybe we should put in place a creditors arrangement whereby he can pay x cents in the dollar to discharge his debts.

Nah he is his own bitch. Thats what makes it so sweet. When he looks in the mirror all he see's is a pineapple head.

I think maybe we should put in place a creditors arrangement whereby he can pay x cents in the dollar to discharge his debts.

Only if he declares bankruptcy - financially, intellectually and morally. :)

Is anyone else suspicious that he's hanging around these parts with an alias?

There seem to be a few around with an equally poor grasp of the English language, and you know, reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back