Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

One day for Dipper to front up and show he has a set of balls.

He was asked whether he could pay, said he could and would and since Rudd got rolled he has been MIA.

So Dipper will you go down as the biggest coward in BF history? You are owned boy, the level of ownership is up to you.

Personally I think you are a pussy, all talk no action just like your mate Rudd.

He was asked whether he could pay, said he could and would and since Rudd got rolled he has been MIA.

So Dipper will you go down as the biggest coward in BF history? You are owned boy, the level of ownership is up to you.

Personally I think you are a pussy, all talk no action just like your mate Rudd.

Thought Dipper's bet, posted on June 6 was "Rudd will still be there in a month" ie midnight, July 6?

I can't believe you are trying to taunt him into paying up. Hmm, hand over $30k or face my anonymous internet persona being called names and losing internet credibility. What shall I do ...... DD must be in such a state of confusion right now.

What's this? L O G O U T. What happens when I click this? Oh, I get to keep my $30k? Sweet.

I'm sure his frustration at his hair trigger stupidity and loss of his BF career would annoy him, for about two weeks. Then he will rediscover the sun, blue sky, outdoor activities, then if all else fails, change IPs and reregister several months down the track.

Questions about his balls will only matter if he rises to take the bait, and I suspect he won't. There will just be some vague suspicious about posting style of every newbie with the same politics who posts in here, and even then, some will probably be unjustly accused.

You guys win the internet. Savour it. I'm not sure you should ever have expected that you would get the money right from the outset. The worst thing is he would have taken your money for sure. I would have said no to the odds and have made it something far more achievable.

^^^^

Can't really imagine anyone coughing up that sort of money just to keep face on an anonymous internet chat site, although I previously was unable to imagine somebody making such a stupid bet in the first place.

I do wonder though if the bet is legally enforceable - seems to me that the bet was offered and accepted by all parties concerned.

Just wondering

If he doesn't pay up or at least post and take his punishment like a man mogorth and GJ should beade mods of the Australian Politics board with broad discretionary powers re what's allowed.

Would at least teacj the more blind partisan people to think and then post

If he doesn't pay up or at least post and take his punishment like a man mogorth and GJ should beade mods of the Australian Politics board with broad discretionary powers re what's allowed.

Yeah nah, pretty sure it is not BigFooty's fault that someone did not honour a bet.

I do wonder though if the bet is legally enforceable - seems to me that the bet was offered and accepted by all parties concerned.

Just wondering

Depends whether the bet is legal. Not all gambling is legal and I thought you needed to have a license in order for it to be legal. Having said that, people make public bets all the time. For instance the Qld and NSW premiers traditionally make bets to fly the opposition's flag over bridges if their side lose the state of origin. Maybe it is not the bet that is illegal, just that it is not legally enforceable.

Canada have an Unclean Hands Doctrine apparently that does not allow for collecting on bets unless they are regulated. Their criminal code does allow for individuals who are not involved in the business of betting to have private bets though.

Australia tend to study other jurisdictions and adopt their practices.

I'd be pretty confident the answer is that yes, the bet is allowed, no you can not sue to recover your winnings on a non-regulated bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys win the internet. Savour it. I'm not sure you should ever have expected that you would get the money right from the outset. The worst thing is he would have taken your money for sure. I

Unlike morgoth, Dips actually challenged me personally, not the other way around. On evidence so far, just to have an excuse to pm me a close up of his genitalia. What do you make of that? Does it indicate a fetish for older women?

Unlike morgoth, Dips actually challenged me personally, not the other way around. On evidence so far, just to have an excuse to pm me a close up of his genitalia. What do you make of that? Does it indicate a fetish for older women?

LOL, did he really send you pics of his balls?

Maybe DD is catfish jake? He also used to like posting his balls on BF!!!!

btw I know I, and one gathers others, have already received close up photographic depictions of Dippers balls?

Or is it just me who has been so favored?

I got those pics as well so its not a misogynistic type of attack. I guess he targeted those that could constantly best him on these forums.

What punishment - oh you mean one anonymous poster saying something horrible to another anonymous poster.

Damn this cruel world is there no compassion?

I don't know ff ... tell someone they are lacking balls, and that is as close to a request to provide evidence that you can get.

It's all just a big understanding .... really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgoth Jane My money please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back