Toast Most attractive Fremantle player

Remove this Banner Ad

Memories

Premiership Player
Feb 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's not often I watch the Freo games with my girlfriends, but when they do they usually make comments about who the most attractive player on the ground is. They brought up Broughton and I thought, hmm, maybe he is the most attractive player.

So I looked at a few of his photos and came up with this.

broughton01.jpg

broughton02.jpg

I know a few females post here, do you find Broughton one of our most attractive players? And if he isn't the most attractive who is?

I have to say Broughton isnt too bad. However I cant go past our captain and Matt DeBoer is rediculously good looking. What would their JTS Angles be Memories??

Also, girlfriends??? or girl friends?? :D

Scott Thornton.

Eyes that undress you. Hair that could make harp strings for angels. Skin pigment so pure that to touch it would absolve one of all their sins. A jaw line you could crack a diamond on. Such is his symmetry that I have to create a whole new word for it: neosymmetry.

Greg Broughton? Please.

tarrant has a hot bod.
sandi would please all women, once you go sandi you gonna need a wheelchair.
de boer has the rugged handsome look to him, bit of a dreamboat
fyfe is preferable for pedophiles
ibbotson is decent, for girls that like the metro look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeBoer has that sort of surfer/roofer common Perth look. Broughton however could be on a TV show, Neighbours or maybe even All Saints.

Tarrant would have to be the current eye candy, but in terms of ever played for Freo, then it's hard to go past Tony Modra!!!

( Jess Sinclair wasn't too shabby either! Managed to acquire a pair if his board shorts somehow...)

Number # 2 :mad::mad: Who is # 1? :p

No we're trialing you out for #3, not sure if it will work yet that's why I told her to get in line and wait her turn. :p

Browne was alright in his time, probably why we kept him on for 7 seasons. What's he got to be depressed about?

Browne_head246x316a.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Most attractive Fremantle player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back