Game Day Round 19 Fremantle vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been negative at every opportunity. I don't mind it when it is warranted. We won by 50 pts and you have carried on like we lost. The commentary team, who we have rarely won over are even singing our praises and you are so negative. Yes we gave away a few on the trot at the end of some quarters... did we lose a quarter?
That is not honest and you know it. I have been disappointed by dropping the last two goals of the 2nd quarter, 3 goals of the 3rd quarter and 3 goals of the 4th quarter. Might not matter against Melbourne, might against a better team. By the way, I'm sure there's others not happy with the finish to quarters, probably coach included.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

That is not honest and you know it. I have been disappointed by dropping the last two goals of the 2nd quarter, 3 goals of the 3rd quarter and 3 goals of the 4th quarter. Might not matter against Melbourne, might against a better team. By the way, I'm sure there's others not happy with the finish to quarters, probably coach included.

It happens in lopsided wins, nothing to lose your knickers over..

We were fantastic overall today in my opinion. Just a really professional performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back