Game Day Round 19 Fremantle vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As amazong as Sonny has over the years been the poor bloke is struggling to bend over and grab the ball around his feet haha. Doesn't stop him trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry 10th fighting for the eight.

There are so many here that if we kicked junk time goals would criticise us and say they aren't worth anything... Some of the posts here are laughable.
Because of the number of competing teams that have had draws this year, percentage is actually going to play a part in our ladder position (despite us having a draw ourselves). So it’s not an unreasonable want.

Have you said one positive thing today? Up by 56 against a top eight opponent and nothing...
Lots positive. Read for yourself Poshman. I stand by my comments. The finish to our 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters were poor. If you think differently so be it but I'm entitled to my opinion and entitled to disagree with you.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because of the number of competing teams that have had draws this year, percentage is actually going to play a part in our ladder position (despite us having a draw ourselves). So it’s not an unreasonable want.

Are you saying that before the game you thought we should win by more than 50 points?

Lots positive. Read for yourself Poshman. I stand by my comments. The finish to our 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters were poor. If you think differently so be it but I'm entitled to my opinion and entitled to disagree with you.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You have been negative at every opportunity. I don't mind it when it is warranted. We won by 50 pts and you have carried on like we lost. The commentary team, who we have rarely won over are even singing our praises and you are so negative. Yes we gave away a few on the trot at the end of some quarters... did we lose a quarter?

50 points is still a good win and percentage boost

Yeh could have been more but I’ll take that any day of the week against any team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back