Most over rated/Under rated Players:And reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy Maher is the most overrated name in football.
A) Where the hell did he come from to be all over the tv and hosting before the game etc.
B) His opinion sucks
C) You can tell he was one of those nerdy blokes at school who had no friends.

Cheers,

Nick.

I really couldn't agree more! i hate the guy so much, he can't take a joke for ********, he would have been the biggest nerd at school, but one of those really annoying nerds that thinks he's cool and trys to hang around all the 'cool' guys at school, but they just hang ******** on him all day. ahhh i feel better now. I really don't like him, and i really really really hate Malcom Blights comments on channel 10. Makes me wonder how he ever coached such succesful teams :)

Im a troll because I dare question Lynch's ability? Or any eagle for that matter?
Seriously when you have no idea about the meaning of a word...Dont use it.
No. You're a troll because you suggested Lynch cant mark above his head which implies he can only take it on the chest. If anything its the other way around. He is a very good overhead and contested mark.

In terms of agility. It is nowhere near as bad as Cummings. Lynch has played at his best across half forward where is features more prominently.

But personally, I would sacrifice some agility to be the size he is and outmuscle his opponent

No. You're a troll because you suggested Lynch cant mark above his head which implies he can only take it on the chest. If anything its the other way around. He is a very good overhead and contested mark.

Thats exactly what I am suggesting! Leading Cummings type player, one dimensional but much improved and obviously a vital cog in the eagle line upe...None the less thats my opinion.
How is that trolling? This isnt the eagles board and I certainly didnt just say "Lynch is a hack".
Its an opinion, I have explained my reasoning behind it many times.
Not a troll.

If every comment that greeted with disagreement was a troll...Then 99% of the posts on this board would be trolls, and the entire site would be pointless.

Again I ask you and some of your fellow eagle supporters to learn the meaning of the word "Troll"

well your opinion is either a troll or ignorance

take your pick

any genuine, unbias football fan can see your opinion is incorrect and even non-Eagles fans were pulling you up on trolling

Ah right..
All comments that don’t praise eagles as the greatest things since sliced bread are trolls..

My mistake.

Can you imagine if freo supporters started shouting troll every time their club or players were attacked?
Or are we not allowed the same courtesy?

I am not the only one that considers Lynch greatly overrated by his own supporter base....Are every one of those supporters troll's too?

Have you never taken a swipe at some of freo's favourite son's? No doubt you would have confronted with objections and arguments...I wonder if you were called a troll then

This sites success is based on the theory that everyday football supporters can post an opinion and discuss football. The sooner you learn that opinions that differ from your own are not all trolls and have a right to be aired...the better.

I just wrote a reply but this is really going nowhere...you can keep carrying on like a fool and opposition fans will continually laugh at your ignorance (since you never troll)

have fun!

And you continue getting your panties in a knot when someone dares critise the eagles....Shouting "TROLL".

I think most opposition supporters find it funny how personally insulted and incredibly precious eagle supporters like yourself can come across.

I just wrote a reply but this is really going nowhere...you can keep carrying on like a fool and opposition fans will continually laugh at your ignorance (since you never troll)

have fun!

Ironic isn't it? You started out accusing sabre of trolling and ended up having to be a troll yourself to continue the argument and slander sabre?

You're right, ignorance is bliss :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironic isn't it? You started out accusing sabre of trolling and ended up having to be a troll yourself to continue the argument and slander sabre?

You're right, ignorance is bliss :)
but trolling is when you say something untrue to get a rise out of someone.

What I said was true - responses in this thread and many others prove this

but trolling is when you say something untrue to get a rise out of someone.

What I said was true - responses in this thread and many others prove this

Ah so by your logic it's ignorance or trolling because surely you can't be giving an opinion based on what you've seen, i mean if sabre can't then the same has to apply to you doesn't it?

Couldn't it be possible, even in the slightest, that what he's seen of Lynch hasn't impressed him so he formed and opinion of him as a player and that opinion clashed with yours?

Makes too much sense, I must be a troll :)

Couldn't it be possible, even in the slightest, that what he's seen of Lynch hasn't impressed him so he formed and opinion of him as a player and that opinion clashed with yours?

exactly...so as I said, its ignorance because his opinion is far from true. Whether thats a case of poor footy knowledge or lack of research, I dunno.

exactly...so as I said, its ignorance because his opinion is far from true. Whether thats a case of poor footy knowledge or lack of research, I dunno.

And what makes his opinion far from true? What makes it ignorant? It's not a widely accepted theorem that Lynch is a good player therefore it cannot be too ignorant if he's basing what he's seen. That just makes you elitist for thinking that your opinion is correct.

And what makes his opinion far from true? What makes it ignorant? It's not a widely accepted theorem that Lynch is a good player therefore it cannot be too ignorant if he's basing what he's seen. That just makes you elitist for thinking that your opinion is correct.

the good player thing has nothing to do with it. I was questioning his opinion that Lynch can only take chest marks and none overhead, which simply isnt true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most over rated/Under rated Players:And reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back