Most over rated/Under rated Players:And reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Well whenever i see those comedy highlight reels of Lynch, he drops alot of easy chest marks, but he is quite good overhead.

Overrated to me was Sandilands in the finals, yes he has improved but alot of people built him up and basically all he did in the final against the Swans was tap the ball to Blood's onballers.
Underrated for me would be David Neitz, he has been excellent in his career breaking numerous Demon records, yet outside of MFC fans he isnt really spoken of like he should be.

And i must admit i got a kick reading what people thought in 2000 :D .

Most Over-rated:- Brock McLean! (noone more)

Most Under-rated:- Luke Ball, Amon Buchanon, David Schwarze, Dean Kemp
Kemp underrated ? Not by West Coast fans I don't think ! Didn't he win a Norm Smith medal for "best on ground" in a grand final ? If so he could hardly be called underrated by anyone !

Can we go back to bagging the absolute **** out of Andy Maher. I can't stand him on Before the Game trying to talk over an annoying crowd and sitting next to the funniest comedian in Australia and the worst reporter in AFL's history. I'm not being sexist or anything but Sam Lane is an absolute c*** of a woman with no hope of furthering in the media. She is pathetic and highly uninteresting. I don't find her the slightest attractive. And Andy well... c'mon guys, this bloke has no idea of footy. He is just a **** carter with a lucky job. Does anyone else agree with me?

**** OFF SAM WE DON'T WANT U ON OUR TVs ON A SATURDAY NIGHT. U DISRUPT MY DINNER AND I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THE SHOW BECOZ OF PETE HELLIAR AND HUGHESY BUT U ARE FORCING ME TO MAKE THE SWITCH!!! ANDY MAHER U ARE ANOTHER PATHETIC **** OF A **** WITH NO CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOOTY. MAY AS WELL WATCH NO FOOTY IF U ARE GOING TO BE ON THE TELLIE. U STUPID BLOODY **** **** ******* OF A ****** ********** ***** MAN!

underrated: Brett Ratten, racked up 30 disposals nearly every week and was a real model of conisistencu
overrated: matthew lloyd, dominated when the bombers had everything going their way in 99/2000/01 but once the bombers started struggling his dominance wasnt as apparent

Yea, geez she's not that bad. I think your reference to how you don't find her 'attractive' is in fact showing sexist side. Its not relevant at all if you think she's ugly.

I mean i wouldn't say 'i hate Wayne Carey, he shouldn't be on TV because he's ugly'. That just wouldn't make any sense.

Couldn't care what she looked like, but her match reports on BTG are shyte. Does she actually write them, because it sounds like someone shoved it under her nose in poor handwriting 3sec prior to going to air, she can't string 2 words together.

Sitting there screaming "spit it out"

Between that and the 5 million replays per incident on the tele I can't decide which is more frustrating.

Back to the point, most overrated: Dean Solomon would have to go close wouldn't he? Was supposed to be the missing link that took Freo to the next level? :D Wanted to say Spida Everitt but the Swans will be hunting me again

Most Underrated: Go with Tyson Edwards, absolute champion who's flown under the radar for too long.

Couldn't care what she looked like, but her match reports on BTG are shyte. Does she actually write them, because it sounds like someone shoved it under her nose in poor handwriting 3sec prior to going to air, she can't string 2 words together.

Sitting there screaming "spit it out"

Between that and the 5 million replays per incident on the tele I can't decide which is more frustrating.

Back to the point, most overrated: Dean Solomon would have to go close wouldn't he? Was supposed to be the missing link that took Freo to the next level? :D Wanted to say Spida Everitt but the Swans will be hunting me again

Most Underrated: Go with Tyson Edwards, absolute champion who's flown under the radar for too long.

Yeah couldn't agree with you more there. Thanks for backing me up, I know the "SPIT IT OUT, SAM" feeling. Probably was a tad over the top but I guess I have a passionate disliking for Sam Lane and Andrew Maher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most over rated/Under rated Players:And reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back