Most overrated player in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Generational would indicate he is far above and beyond the other players in recent drafts. And he's not.

He's putting up peak GAJ numbers in his second season in the league.

He wasn't a midfielder as a junior either. He's just walked into the league and was an elite HBF - a completely foreign position - from day one.

He then moves into the midfield in his second season and dominates from the first game.

He's putting up peak GAJ numbers in his second season in the league.

He wasn't a midfielder as a junior either. He's just walked into the league and was an elite HBF - a completely foreign position - from day one.

He then moves into the midfield in his second season and dominates from the first game.
No

Hahahaha I wrote that Sheezel thread in complete jest but it’s aged so incredibly well

I knew he was talented but I didn’t think he could genuinely be a potential generational player

At this point I think you must be a huge nuffy if you don’t recognise that he will be a generational talent
He's a freakishly good player. Very switched on too. He's not playing this week. We're screwed.

Generational would indicate he is far above and beyond the other players in recent drafts. And he's not.
Not any more.

These days generational means maybe the best in his draft, maybe second best. There's a couple every year.

Jeez, how hath the mighty fallen. Seriously, what has happened. Any Demons fans care to offer an explanation?
And yes I know there has been some off-field drama but a player like him never loses his talent. So if it's not talent then it's got to be his will and motivation that has evaporated.
A year ago I would have murdered to get him in a Cats jumper. Now, I wouldn't even jaywalk across a busy road to get him

Form dropped away when Joel Smith got caught. Make of that what you will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most overrated player in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back