Which current coach do you dislike the most?

Which coach do you most dislike?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lord Farquard in first.
Chris Scott second because he talks down to people.
Clarkson third because he’s an angry little man.

Idk I’ve seen his sprays and tantrums in the box and Half time to the players. Obviously I don’t know him in real life but he acts worse than Hardwick who even Richmond supporters know can be a hardass prick.
So your comment that “he’s a dog behind-the-scenes” is actually just how you perceive he might be based on him being frustrated in the coaches box at times?

FMD.

Chris Scott just seems like a massive egotistical flog, but Geelong play a good brand of footy and he doesn’t bother me.

2024 Ross Lyon is genuinely amusing but his 10 goal a game coaching style is putrid.

Longmuir is a lot like Ross Lyon, minus the personality, so I guess I’m going with him. Ugliest brand of football in the business. Just awful. Won’t watch another Freo game this year.

Easily Clarko for me. Got lucky having Hodge/Lewis as defacto coaches at the Hawks three-peat.
Violent thug who probably shouldnt be allowed in the game. Yet somehow on massive pay while North have a % of 59
Let's not forget how the best Sydney team in history finished on top of the ladder in 2014 with 17 wins and 145%, smashed Freo and North in the lead up finals... but the Swans were then embarrassed by Hawthorn on Grand Final day, losing by 10 goals (greatest losing margin ever by the top team in a Grand Final)

I'm sure this would have no bearing whatsoever on your hatred of Clarkson.

It was mainly because he got lucky having Hodge/Mitchell/Lewis as defacto coaches... :D

Fagan

Acts like a nice guy in front of the camera. But is a dog behind the scenes.
What the Dickens Cleansweep? If we’re going to that era, just as I would mistake you for a chimney sweep you’re confusing Fagan with Fagin ‘my dear’. Even Clayton Oliver could see you’ve twisted this for your own ends.

Let's not forget how the best Sydney team in history finished on top of the ladder in 2014 with 17 wins and 145%, smashed Freo and North in the lead up finals... but the Swans were then embarrassed by Hawthorn on Grand Final day, losing by 10 goals (greatest losing margin ever by the top team in a Grand Final)

It was mainly because he got lucky having Hodge/Mitchell/Lewis as defacto coaches... :D
Best team often doesn't win the GF due to home ground advantage. Happens a bit ;)

Port supporters need to start voting again because Chris Scott is leading the poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick. Beyond the standard Geelong/Richmond stuff. If you block someone's toilet, you ought to roll up your sleeves and have a go at fixing it. Lost the hunger the minute finals were looking out of the picture.

If I wasn't certain it would set off the predictable shitfights, I'd be fascinated to know what Tigers supporters make of his move, especially if Gold Coast consistently outperform Richmond while he's there. I liken it to Thompson's ordinary departure from Geelong, I feel like I'd look at him less favourably if the Cats hadn't gone from strength to strength under Scott and Essendon hadn't done what Essendon's done since 2011. Because I thought it was disgraceful how he treated Ablett in 2010, when he was engineering his own departure behind closed doors. The Cats kept winning and Bomba didn't so it's all good.

Well I can tell you MC, initially I was sad to see Hardwick go. I will always be grateful for the 3 flags but him going to GC so quickly after us has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

I think he really did the dirty on us. When it all got a bit hard, instead of as you say rolling up his sleeves, he threw in the towel and bailed. Weak as piss. Really went down in my estimations.

Hardwick and Bomba Thompson, selfish people who only thought about themselves.

Supporters of clubs who aren’t Geelong hate Chris Scott because he’s successful.
Port supporters hate Hinkley because he’s unsuccessful.
We are not the same.

Chris Scott. I met him once and told him that he sucks. He responded with "Piss off dip$hit". Just really came across as an arseh*le.

Chris Scott. I met him once and told him that he sucks. He responded with "Piss off dip$hit". Just really came across as an arseh*le.
what would you usually expect a grown man to say when some random flog on the street tells them they suck?

I don't know any personally, but if I had to vote by putting myself in the shoes of another club, in terms of who I'd most want to get rid of...the coach of the Dogs or Port, so Bevo and Hinkley.

Mainly he's just clearly a dickhead

Good on him for his record but he's not won a final since 2015 and not been relevant since 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which current coach do you dislike the most?

Back