Most popular player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After Shaun Burgoyne scores some Ablett like scores in the first 3 rounds, all the coaches will be swooping on him before he hits the $500k mark..

yep put me down for dusty aswell, if people are serius he should be in neerly every serius team... ill predict he will be in 85% of all teams

majority of people playing probably don't pay close enough attention.

There'd probably be a lot more taking Scully & Trengove simply due to the media coverage they've had as the top 2 picks to Melbourne

Most picked player SHOULD be Luke Hodge, but there are probably some people out there whose teams he is not on (note to everyone on Bigfooty - Hodge = Gun)

Friends around school aren't taking Gary Ablett for a reason, I think because they have some wierd logic about having 2 600K+ Players (wierd, I know), and some people may be turned off by that price.

Other ones that should be on a lot of teams:

- Riewoldt
- Hille
- Buddy Franklin
- J. Selwood
- Dustin Martin (give this a couple of weeks, some people may have not caught on)
- (Possibly) Bryce Gibbs

Remember, we are a Supercoach minority. Not many people are as well in touch about SC as us Bigfooty people. A lot of people don't think the way we do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think it will be Ablett as long as he doesn't get injured towards the end of the year. Early on though it would have to be Martin, Trengove or Hodge.

It has got to be Dustin.

Where is the Swan love? The only guy who average 120+ but doesn't get a mention, sheesh.

Anything could happen to Ablett - Premiership fatigue, brownlow fatigue, gold coast rumour fatigue, actual fatigue........

It has got to be Dustin.

Where is the Swan love? The only guy who average 120+ but doesn't get a mention, sheesh.

Anything could happen to Ablett - Premiership fatigue, brownlow fatigue, gold coast rumour fatigue, actual fatigue........

You cannot love Dane Swan..

It has got to be Dustin.

It's because Swan is the elite DT player so he is seen in a slightly lesser light over here same as Ablett isn't the be all and end all on the DT board

backs hodge
mids martin
rucks throw a blanket over most of the popular picks . But I suspect cox's reign is over.
Forwards like I said Rohan. cheapest forward also mpp. if all of the sc coaches this year had half a brain then rohan should be most pop forwards option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back