Most unfit Football Player by category

Remove this Banner Ad

a guy from hawthorn not sure his name. think he kicked maybe 3 goals in the grand final looked a bit porky when i was watching it. im sure ye know who im talking about...?????

Mark Williams?? I'm pretty sure no one else got 3 goals.....

I didn't think he was that big to tell you the truth, quite undersized IMHO.....

Funny how everyone rags on Stuart Dew purely because of his large frame, when that has nothing to do at all with fitness. His beep test and endurance may be higher than a lot of current players, without that info thou, there is no way of defining it.

Lots of bigger frame guys are able to be quite fit which can be a bit deceiving, but basing it purely on how they appear is ******ed. :thumbsdown:

I don't think McKinley is an unreasonable suggestion - though a lot of that can be contributed to the fact that he has never had the workload before.

Similarly when Aaron Edwards first started at West Coast - his 1st Qtr's were great and then he'd cramp up and be unable to contribute much for the rest of the game. His fitness didn't improve so he was shown the door.

Or it just might have been the horse chaff -who knows?

I don't know how he's doing at the Roos, but Aaron Edwards was quite unfit at West Coast. The few AFL games he played basically involved a strong first quarter, then being unsighted after midway through the second.

Sampi only managed an 8.8 beep test in his final year.

Edit: I see Edwards has already been mentioned above.

Luke Hodge is pretty unfit.

The fat **** needed to be moved from the middle to HBF because he couldn't handle the workload.

Would that make luke hodge the unfittest player to tirelessly work his way to a norm smith medal/ club champion/all australian HBF?

is this the oldest thread topic ever?

should carlton fans eat a bowl of D**k?

The fat **** needed to be moved from the middle to HBF because he couldn't handle the workload.

Your a c**k, if you knew anything about footy, then you know Al Clarkson always wanted him on the HBF to direct the play etc coz he reads the ball so well. He was put into the middle to fill a gap.

Jay Neagle would be one of the most unfit, he has half a run in him then needs to go off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay Neagle blows up quite early...he's never really completed a pre-season so hopefully that can be rectified this year :thumbsu:

He's not only running out of puff.. He's running out of time.. Need him on the park, he's either going to cut it or he won't.. and I for one want an answer..

If Hodge is fat then Nick Stevens is morbidly obese.

some more blasts from the past
the roo's mick nolan
north adelaide's grenville dietrich - once had a pie at half time
see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiprBpupuZc and watch how he never actually leaves the goalsquare

currently anthony rocca by a bad goatee

Greville Dietrich has admitted to rocking up to a game half-tanked... kicked 9 that day IIRC.

Rumours were that it wasn't a beer gut, just a keg under his jumper taped to his midriff so he could have a quiet drink when the ball was down the other end.

0,,6093626,00.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Most unfit Football Player by category

Remove this Banner Ad

Back