Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as the function that allows us to see how many posts everybody has made in the threads is gone, I figured I'd go right ahead and keep track by counting myself.

Unless Eth has already come up with this idea, which is very likely because Eth is perfect.

Code:
Eth            - 16
Quivorir          - 3
Wickzki          - 1
Rhodesy          - 10
doggies          - 10
Mr Zero          - 6
Deddy            - 6
cooney            - 5
Logger            - 3
Juggs            - 2
lanky              - 1
WTS              - 2

I'll try to keep updated for every match thread, but no promises unfortunately. If anybody wants to keep track of themselves to help double check that'd be good too.

I am aware that it's completely out of whack and looks weird, I'll probably come back and edit it later when I'm less tired. xoxo gossip rhodesy

Seeing as the function that allows us to see how many posts everybody has made in the threads is gone, I figured I'd go right ahead and keep track by counting myself.

Unless Eth has already come up with this idea, which is very likely because Eth is perfect.

Code:
Poster            R1
Eth               16
doggies ftw       10
Rhodesy_Blues     10
Mr Zero           6
Deddy             6
cooney            5
Logger            3
Quivorir          3
Juggalo Balla     2
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr   2
lanky_wes         1
Wickzki           1

I'll try to keep updated for every match thread, but no promises unfortunately. If anybody wants to keep track of themselves to help double check that'd be good too.

I am aware that it's completely out of whack and looks weird, I'll probably come back and edit it later when I'm less tired. xoxo gossip rhodesy
Aaaaaaand I just made it a bit sexier. ;)

But yes, I have plenty planned...match reports, stats, post counts, whatever you guys want, because you're all awesome. Except WTS, because he still hates on Minecraft.

And great to see Mr Zero sticking through. Would tag him, but bloody spaces in usernames.

Oh yeah, anyone interested in mark and goal of the week this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back