Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SuperLadPOse.bmp
Yes exactly right ;)

Carn ladddds, it's only early season but we need more numbers in the match thread! Just posting once or twice is fine, but we have to show these bomber mugs that we're better than them on and off the field.

Extra nachos to whoever takes out okey on field.

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
uncustom
vWestCoast
GoCattas
GREATER GOODES
Headless
Wickzki
hellas_johnny
Franklin2Judd

I can't tag people with spaces argh wtf lol

EDIT: Match thread is here>>>http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-mount-buller-demons-abdu-prison-motr.958460/<<<

01MainHeader.gif

MATCH REPORT

Round 1: Fighting Furies 12.11 (83) wdb Mount Buller Demons 15.10 (100) @ Punt Road
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ries-vs-mount-buller-demons-punt-road.957361/

Furies: 4.4, 8.6, 10.8, 12.11 (83)
Demons: 3.4, 7.7, 11.10, 15.10 (100)

Goals: Rhodesy_Blues (6), doggies ftw (2), Eth, Juggalo Balla, Deddy, cooney, cats2rise, Quivorir, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
Disposals: Deddy (20), Quivorir (18), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (17), cooney (16), doggies ftw (16)
DT Points: Rhodesy_Blues (82), cooney (80), Deddy (75), doggies ftw (73), Quivorir (62), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (62)

That was a good win to kick off proceedings.

Unfortunately, I can’t say the same for the first 15 minutes of the match, but Rhodesy’s first two sausage rolls and then my candidate for goal of the week (no modesty here) really kick-started our momentum.

Considering it was an away game and a tight contest it was great to see us eventually get over the line especially given they were probably beating us in the centre, so for Deddy, Quiv, WTS (not typing your bloody alternating username again, Ctrl C and V here I come), doggies et al to stand up and get us over the line was fantastic.

And really, I think Rhodesy deserves a huge amount of credit. He was kicking like Shannon Grant from 15 out against Collingwood in the pre-season, but he’s rectified that and six goals sees him at the top of the Alfy, so kudos.

The only criticism I have was the posting…the image below does say a fair bit given there were 300-odd posts in the match thread.

Let’s do a Rhodesy and fix that against the Bombers.

Go Dees.

And now...with increased visibility...

...POST COUNT?! asdfasdfasdf

fV2QT.png

Phenomenal work with the post count Eth, given I'm assuming it was done just like in the days when the internet was in black and white, by counting how many people posted how many times manually.

And thanks for the reminder about Mark and goal of the year... will get on to that tomorrow...

I think last year in round 1 I kicked 4 goals from the pocket and ended up 2nd on the goalkicking award, this was then followed by weeks upon weeks of mediocrity.

I promise you all that for as long as I live, I will never kick another behind.

Phenomenal work with the post count Eth, given I'm assuming it was done just like in the days when the internet was in black and white, by counting how many people posted how many times manually.

And thanks for the reminder about Mark and goal of the year... will get on to that tomorrow...
This makes it a bit easier. Two windows open side-by-side and just click and scroll, but yeah, it took a while...

beez - if you were thinking of doing something similar?

Also awesome work with the post numbers Eth. I tried manually counting last round and it's probably one of the hardest, most painfully irritating work that I've ever done.

I haven't done that much work though to be fair.

This makes it a bit easier. Two windows open side-by-side and just click and scroll, but yeah, it took a while...

beez - if you were thinking of doing something similar?
I honestly cbf, I only collated them last season because half the teams did theirs. If you can be arsed (or a few of you Demons do it together) go for it :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do we attract all these norf supporters from :rolleyes:

But jokes aside (I'm not joking) welcome to the team mate, will be great to have some new faces around!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-abdu-prison-motr.958460/page-8#post-24672395

Thats the round 2 match thread against the team who beat us in the granny last season so get stuck into them! :thumbsu:

Hahaha. Cheers cobber. Already had a sticky beak. Can't believe its taken me this long to get onto BigFooty, and the SFA.

Welcome Roo! Going by your username I assume you're a blink-182 fan?

If not then don't worry about me, I'm just the residential wackjob.

Yeah, you're bang on. Big fan. Not of their new latest album though. I'd rather finger bang a walrus than hear that album again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back