Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

-1 : 9.55 {CHF} - MannumPower uses Roo182 as a stepladder. Great mark.

-1 : 11.31 {CHF} - Great bump by Roo182. MannumPower has not moved.

Hahaha love it!
Lets keep this pressure up lads and show them that we can win it!

We weren't quite sure what to do.

We had to make the list numbers up and just decided it was better to delist those that had been inactive for longer.

We were hoping that you'd like to play on as we knew you'd be dropping into bigfooty every now and then.

If you would like to retire can we do it next week? I don't want to have to redo the team :oops:

01MainHeader.gif

MATCH REPORT

Round 2: Baghdad Bombers 15.9 (99) wbd Mount Buller Demons 16.10 (106) @ Abdu Prison
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sweet-fa-s15-round-2-baghdad-bombers-vs-mount-buller-demons-abdu-prison-motr.958460/

Bombers: 4.3, 6.4, 10.5, 15.9 (99)
Demons: 4.4, 11.5, 15.7, 16.10 (106)

Goals: uncustom (3), Rhodesy_Blues (3), vWestCoast (3), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (2), The Falcon Strike (2), doggies ftw (2), Deddy
Disposals: The Falcon Strike (26), doggies ftw (25), Deddy (21), Juggalo Balla (21), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (18), Headless (18)
DT Points: doggies ftw (108), The Falcon Strike (98), Deddy (77), WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (72), Eth (70)

Well, it's fantastic to get another win to make it two from two, and it's even better to beat the Bombers after they bested us in the Grand Final last season.

It was a competitive start but with Rhodesy kicking all three of his goals in the second quarter and uncustom chipping in with two, our seven-goal quarter really proved we've got what it takes.

doggies ftw and [user]The Falcon Strike[/user] both had huge games (in fact I'd say doggies has five or six votes in the Mobbs already), as did Deddy in the ruck despite losing the hitouts. Juggalo and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr both played really well through the midfield with the latter kicking two goals, and I was constantly second to the ball on my way to ten tackles.

Although Rhodesy had three goalless quarters, the goals from the midfield proved we've got near-unmatchable goalkicking power especially through the midfield, and to be two and zip is the best start we could have asked for so far, and a performance like this should see us maintain that record against the Gumbies.

Now, what essentially took four separate screenshots patched together with my hEkTiK eDitINggg on my stupidly small school netbook...br0. As of about...well, three in the morning.

f7EqO.png

Also, I can't stop listening to this song, so I thought I'd add it at the end...:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A team you're directly competing with for a top 8 spot and you're happy they won? Boggles the mind :confused:

It boggles the mind that nobody except Collingwood supporters like it when your feral mob wins?

:D

Went out for dinner with the family last night, so dad and I turned off all connection to the outside world and watched the recorded game on the edge of our seats. Then when it was over, we watched it again.

I think dad was happier about him getting his first tip right though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back